Bpl Orthopaedic Heating Belt Regular
BPL Orthopaedic Heating Belt is useful equipment to get fast relief from muscle spasms, joint pains and other orthopaedic conditions. It can be used by individuals of all ages and ensures utmost convenience as well as provides relief. It has an in-built thermostat which is an added advantage for the patient and switches off timely. This Velcro belt has easy closure and comes in two sizes-large and extra-large.
- Made of washable, high-quality cotton material.
- The belt comes with 3 levels of heating for better recovery.
- The thermostat guarantees the safety of an individual.
- 4-layer thermal insulation for fast relief.
- Velcro-belt closure.
- 3 levels of heating for use as per need.
- High flexibility helps the belt to reach affected areas better.
The BPL Orthopaedic heating belt works wonders for individuals with acute and chronic orthopaedic pain. It aids in relief from various muscle and joint pains and helps in increasing blood circulation.
How to Use
- Plugin the heating belt.
- Tie the belt on the affected area and secure it with Velcro closure.
- Set the desired heating level.
- Usage to be done as recommended by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Q1. What is the warranty of the BPL Orthopaedic Heating Belt?
Ans: BPL Orthopaedic Heating Belt has a warranty of 3 years.
Q2. Is a heat belt good for back pain?
Ans: The heat belt type design is easy to use and comes with three temperature settings. The orthopaedic back pain belt is very effective for people with severe back pain and old patients who have less resistance to cold.
Q3. How long should you use a heating pad?
Ans: It all depends on the level of pain and your tolerance to heat. Even so, if you use a heating pad on a high setting, you must remove it after 15 to 30 minutes to avoid burns. On a low setting, you can use the heating pad for a longer period maybe up to one hour.