Baidyanath Talkeshwar Ras Tablet 20
Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine taken as a tablet and used to alleviate frequent urination. Because this medicine contains heavy metal components, it should only be used under the guidance of a doctor. This drug is most widely utilised in Ayurvedic treatment in northern India. This ayurvedic medicine is known for its ability to penetrate and spread throughout our bodies and diverse micro-tissues, assisting in tissue healing.
- Eczema and leprosy are both treated with this ayurvedic remedy.
- The ayurvedic medication also helps with vitiligo (skin discolouration).
- The product can help with issues like weariness, physical weakness and seminal disorders caused by urine problems.
- Swarna makshik Bhasma
- Shankha Bhasma
- The medication is quite beneficial for excessive urination.
- Diabetes and accompanying symptoms are also treated with Ayurvedic medicine.
- The medicine treats male sexual issues, such as improving sperm quality, curing impotence and increasing sexual stamina.
How to Use
Once or twice a day, one to two pills, before or after food, or as advised by an Ayurvedic physician.
- Before using this ayurvedic medication, read the label carefully.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for taking this drug in a specific dose and for a certain amount of time.
- An overdose can have a severe toxic effect.
Q1. Is this drug effective in treating overall body weakness?
Ans: Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras is a herbal medicine with several benefits, such as in the Ayurvedic treatment of general weakness, nervous weakness, peripheral neuritis, Polyuria and Dysuria.
Q2. Are there any negative consequences to using the medication?
Ans: No, no side effects have been documented.
Q3. Is there anything potentially dangerous in the product?
Ans: No, there are no dangerous ingredients in the product.
Q4. Is it possible to become addicted to Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras?
Ans: No, Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras is not addictive. However, only use Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras on the advice of a doctor if necessary.
Q5. Does Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras cause sluggishness in the body?
Ans: Because Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras does not make you sleepy, it is safe to drive or engage in other activities after taking it.
Q6. Is it safe to use Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras while breastfeeding?
Ans: Baidyanath Tarkeshwar Ras might cause adverse effects in nursing mothers. If you experience the same side effect, stop taking the ayurvedic medication and consult your doctor immediately.