Baidyanath Manmath Ras Tablet 20
Baidyanath Manmath Ras is a herbo-mineral traditional Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, widely used for improving vigour and strength in both men and women. It is a health supplement. It rejuvenates the body and provides strength, stability and stamina. The aphrodisiac action of Manmath Ras is due to ingredients like Abhrak bhasma, which acts as a rejuvenator and helps to reduce old age debility. Vidharikand is also an aphrodisiac, rejuvenator and nervine tonic, while Shatavari acts as an adaptogenic herb, which helps to reduce physical and mental stress. It is a health supplement.
This Ayurvedic medicine is used in improving sexual power, fertility and male sexual disorders. It is a herbo-mineral medicine containing purified Mercury, purified Sulphur, other metallic preparations and herbal ingredients. It is helpful for strength and vigour. It may rejuvenate the body, increase sexual stamina and deal with sexual problems.
- Baidyanath Manmath is an energetic and rejuvenating tonic for both men and women.
- The Manmath Ras Tablets by Baidyanath help help assistdebility.
- The Manmath Tablets help to maintain vitality and stamina and improve working capacity.
- This product can significantly help deal with sexual disorders, premature ejaculation, nightfall, watery semen, erection issues and other similar diseases.
The key ingredients of the Baidyanath Manmath Ras Tablets are:
- Shuddha (purified) Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Vang Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Vidhara roots
- Kavach Beej/Seeds
- Shudh Bhang Beej
- Raal Safed
- It is an alternative tonic and rejuvenator.
- It can be used for improving sexual power.
- Its use may increase vitality, vigour and strength.
- It is ideal for sexual disorders such as premature ejaculation, nightfall, watery semen, erection issues, etc.
- It acts as an aphrodisiac.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice a day after food or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine should traditionally be taken along with milk.
- The medicine contains heavy metals and hence, should be taken with precaution, especially by patients with raised blood pressure, kidney problem and high blood sugar level.
- Use it under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Q1. What are the Baidyanath Manmath Ras tablets used for?
Ans: The Baidyanath Manmath Ras is a herbo-mineral traditional Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, widely used for improving vigour and strength in both men and women. It rejuvenates the body and provides strength and stamina. It is also used to gain enhanced sexual power, fertility and deal with male sexual disorders.
Q2. Are the Baidyanath Manmath Ras tablets made entirely using Ayurvedic ingredients?
Ans: Yes, the Baidyanath Manmath Ras tablets are made entirely using Ayurvedic ingredients.
Q3. How do we consume the Baidyanath Manmath Ras tablets?
Ans: Take 1â€“2 tablets once or twice a day after food or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.