Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras - 80 Tablets
Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras is an ayurvedic product in capsule form, created especially for pregnant women for the issues that can arise during pregnancy. It may also be prescribed for women who have trouble with reproductive issues. The Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras ingredients are all-natural and herbal to increase their safety for consumption.
- Pregnant women may experience fever, stomach issues, nausea, vomiting and bleeding during the course of their term. While most of these issues are expected and normal, Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras can help to alleviate some of these symptoms to a certain degree.
- Although it is important to meet with your Obstetrician or doctor regularly during your pregnancy, Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras helps have a home remedy when you need relief from fever or similar issues.
- Your physician may also prescribe this ayurvedic reliever in cases of uterus swelling, spotting and improved nutrition of both the mother and child.
- Although it can help with symptoms, it is very important to use this product under medical supervision and do not self-medicate. Always use caution when starting new medications during your pregnancy.
- Nag Bhasma
- Bang Bhasma
Besides these, Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras also contains a variety of other ayurvedic herbal ingredients.
Ayurvedic tablet for relief from pregnancy-related issues such as fever, under-nourishment and nausea.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Take it with honey or plain water.
- Take this tablet only under medical supervision.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from moisture.
- Do not substitute your medication with this tablet.
Q1. Is this a medical tablet?
Ans: Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras is an ayurvedic dietary supplement, it is not meant to be taken as a medical treatment. It may help with relief from common pregnancy issues.
Q2. How many tablets come in the bottle?
Ans: This pack of Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras comes with 80 tablets in the bottle. It is also available in a smaller pack size with 40 tablets.
Q3. Are there any side effects with this tablet?
Ans: Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras may have side effects if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Always check with your doctor before starting any new products or medications.