Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna - 60 Gm
Agnimukh churna is a Baidyanath Ayurvedic Medicine for constipation sold in the form of a herbal powder. It is a traditional solution to prevalent recurring issues- beneficial for problems like bloating, indigestion, abdominal distension, and even piles. Because of its many benefits, it has become one of the best Baidyanath products for the stomach.
- The Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna improves bowel movements, aids incomplete bowel evacuation and takes care of issues like flatulence and intestinal gas.
- The combination of different Ayurvedic herbs can increase appetite, improve metabolism and manage symptoms of spleen disorders, anorexia, and non-bleeding haemorrhoids.
- This Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna also consists of ingredients that help balance the stomach's pH balance.
- A vegetarian product.
- It is an antispasmodic and antiflatulent medication.
- It works as a digestive stimulant and improves bowel movement.
- Can be used by people with Splenomegaly.
- Manages issues like stomachic, dyspepsia, acidic and burning sensations in the stomach.
- Helps improve the appetite of a person.
- Roasted Asafetida, hing
- Acorus Calamus, Vacha
- Zingiber Officinale, Sonth
- Piper Longum, Pippali
- Trachyspermum Ammi, Ajwain
- Terminalia Chebula, Haritaki
- Saussurea Lappa, Kuth or Kushta
- Plumbago Zeylanica, Chitrakmool
- Jirak, Marich, Menthol, Bid Lavan, and Lemon Juice
How to Use
- Can be ingested two times a day, during the morning and the night, with lukewarm water
- In cases of anorexia, or loss of appetite, take the churna before a meal.
- The primary safety measure to consider while using the product is to keep out of the reach of children
- Ensure that you store it in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Take it only as directed by your physician, and don't self-medicate.
- Consuming Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna during pregnancy is not entirely safe.
- Overdosing of the medicine can lead to gastritis.
Q1. Are there any Baidyanath Agnimukh Churna side effects?
Ans1. Yes, it could have side effects like heartburn, acid reflux, vertigo, and burning sensations in the abdomen or around the anorectal area.
Q2. Can lactating women use this?
Ans2. It isn't advisable during pregnancy but can be used by lactating mothers.
Q3. Can it be used for a prolonged period?
Ans3. It should not be used for more than three weeks at a time unless advised by the doctor.