Aperlax Tablets For Relief From Constipation - 60'S
Aperlax Tablets provide relief from constipation and contain a standardised extract of the Senna plant (standardised Sennosides), an FDA-approved laxative. It is a natural formula for relief from constipation and associated gastrointestinal discomforts. Aperlax Tablet is natural plant extract-based and also contains Triphala, which improves digestion and releases toxins.
Triphala extract in Aperlax detoxifies and reduces inflammation so that you feel good throughout the day. Aperlax Tablet is a gentle yet effective laxative and does not harm the intestinal muscles. Sennosides present in Aperlax irritate the bowel lining, which causes a laxative effect and provides relief from constipation.
- Aperlax Tablets is a herbal solution that works overnight and is formulated with natural ingredients.
- Aperlax Tablets do not alter the natural composition of our digestive system in any way.
- It is a measured combination of Senna Extract and Triphala, ensuring efficacy and gentle on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Senna dry leaf extract
- Amalaki fruit extract
- Haritaki fruit extract
- Bibhitaki fruit extract
- Aperlax Tablets are clinically proven for effective relief.
- Helps relieve constipation and bloating.
- Keeps you feeling light and relieved.
- Aperlax Tablets help to detoxify the body completely.
How to Use
- 1-2 tablets at bedtime daily for adults and 1 tablet for children between the ages of 6-12 years is recommended.
- Children below 6 years of age should not consume it.
- Take it as directed by the physician.
- Keep Aperlax Tablets out of the reach of children.
- Always consult the doctor before consumption.
- Check the label carefully.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not consume the tablets when their expiry date passed on.
Q1. What is the shelf life of Aperlax tablets?
Ans. The shelf life of Aperlax Tablets is 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 2. How much quantity is available in one pack of Aperlax tablets?
Ans. There are 60 tablets in one pack of this product for constipation relief.
Q 3. What are the cautions one should take while consuming Aperlax tablets?
Ans. Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue its use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, and do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage.