2baconil - 21mg Step 1 Nicotine Patch Packet Of 7 's
2Baconil is an excellent option for people looking to quit the self-destructive habit of smoking. These nicotine patches use the popular Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) to help smokers get their daily fill of nicotine and thus get rid of the harmful habit of smoking for good. The 2Baconil 21 mg nicotine patch gently provides a harmless dose of nicotine to the body throughout a 24 hour period. This tobacco nicotine patch makes use of the specialized SmartTime™ Release technology to prevent smoking urges throughout this 24 hour period. It is a great way for heavy smokers to gradually quit smoking and not have to deal with debilitating withdrawal symptoms.
- This nicotine patch from 2Baconil provides a constant flow of nicotine throughout the body in small timely doses so that the user does not feel an urge to smoke due to falling nicotine levels in the body.
- These nicotine patches not only help smokers but also people who chew tobacco to gradually quit these habits.
- Moreover, the 2Baconil nicotine patches are extremely easy to use and do not cause any discomfort in any way.
- Since this nicotine strip takes care of the physiological aspect of controlling the nicotine levels in the body, the user can then focus on the more holistic and psychological aspects of the journey to quit smoking.
- Over a course of 12 weeks, this nicotine replacement therapy method helps to reduce the daily nicotine requirement of the body, thereby helping smokers to completely quit smoking permanently.
- The 2Baconil patches have multiple layers that enable the smooth delivery of small non-toxic amounts of nicotine to the body throughout the day.
- It can be used by light as well as heavy smokers.
- It can also be used by people who chew tobacco.
- It cannot be used by children below the age of 18 years in any circumstance.
How to Use
- People who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day need to use 2Baconil 21mg for 1 to 4 weeks. They can then move to the 14mg variant for 5 to 8 weeks and finally end with the 7mg variant for 9 to 12 weeks.
- People who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day can directly start off with the 14mg nicotine patch and continue a similar schedule of therapy.
- Keep away from children and store at a clean and dry place.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1: Can this be a substitute for smoking?
Ans: No, this is not a substitute but a method to quit smoking.
Q2: Can I use multiple patches at once if I smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day?
Ans: No, you should use only one patch per day.
Q3: Does this nicotine patch guarantee results?
Ans: Yes, but the ultimate act of smoking depends on the user.