By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ultram Tablet is a medication used for relieving pain and fever. Pain occurs when various chemical substances in the body are released due to injuries or inflammation. The brain then sends these signals to the body where there is an injury to notify that something is wrong. Ultram Tablet helps in blocking these chemicals and brain signals. Ultram Tablet combines two pain killer medicines, Tramadol and Paracetamol/acetaminophen. This combination of two medicine, tramadol and acetaminophen, has more benefits in relieving pain rather than taking both these combinations separately. Tramadol is a synthetic opioid analgesic that treats moderate to moderately severe pain. Paracetamol has an antipyretic effect which reduces fever and relieves pain in adults and children. It is advised to take Ultram Tablet after the doctor's prescription. Tell your doctor about the history of past illness and the medications you are taking. The dose of Ultram Tablet should be carefully monitored, especially in older patients and those with liver and kidney problems. The dose should also be monitored because it can cause dependency and is potentially habit-forming....
|You Save||₹15.57 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Treatment of Moderate to Severe Pain and Fever.|
|Side effects||Nausea, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Drowsiness, Headache, Shortness of breath, Dry Mouth|
|Classification||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
Uses of Ultram Tablet
- According to CDSCO-
- Symptomatic treatment of moderate to intense fever and pain
Contraindications of Ultram Tablet
- If you are allergic to any component of Ultram Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney-related disorders.
- If you are suffering from breathing issues like asthma.
- If you have stomach bleeding or perforation.
- If you have a liver condition or other issues that affect the liver’s normal functioning.
- If you have abdominal obstruction.
- If you have G6PD(genetic disorder) deficiency.
Side effects of Ultram Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath
- Dry Mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Ultram Tablet
Can I take Ultram Tablet during pregnancy?
Taking Ultram Tablet during pregnancy is not advised. Limited research has shown the harmful effects of taking opioids on developing babies. It may affect the heart of the foetus. If required, your doctor will weigh the benefits and risks of prescribing the medication to you and discuss the same with you.
Can I take Ultram Tablet while breastfeeding?
You should consult your doctor before taking Ultram Tablet if you are breastfeeding. Studies showed detectable amounts in breastmilk, so it is likely to cause some side effects in babies.
Can I drive if I have taken Ultram Tablet?
Ultram Tablet may cause side effects that could affect your ability to drive. You may experience decreased alertness, dizziness, drowsiness, and decreased vision. Avoid driving if you experience side effects after consuming this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Ultram Tablet?
No, do not consume alcohol with Ultram Tablet. It exaggerates the effects of alcohol. It can cause side effects like drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness, dizziness, etc.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any allergic reactions.
- You have shortness of breath.
- You experience any other severe side effects.
- You have a history of mild liver or kidney condition; this medicine may need a dose adjustment.
- You are using any herbal medicines or other health supplements.
- Your symptoms worsen after taking this medication.
Mode of Action of Ultram Tablet
How Does It Work?
Ultram Tablet contains Tramadol and Paracetamol/acetaminophen as active ingredients. Tramadol belongs to a class of opioid(narcotic) analgesics. It binds selectively to opiate receptors in the central nervous system and relieves pain by blocking the channelling of pain signals from nerves to the brain. It also enhances the effects of chemicals in the brain and spinal cord called serotonin and noradrenaline that further help in reducing pain. Paracetamol is an analgesic (painkiller) and antipyretic (lowers fever) medicine. It relieves pain and lowers fever by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins, a hormone responsible for fever and pain at the site of injury or illness....
Directions for Use of Ultram Tablet
- Take Ultram Tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Take it with or without food.
- Please do not exceed the dosage on your own, even if you do not feel its effects.
- Take the medicine as a whole with a full glass of water. Do not break the tablet or chew this medicine.
- Please do not stop taking this medicine abruptly, as it can lead to withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not take it with other medicines without keeping your doctor in the loop.
Interactions of Ultram Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Communicate with your doctor and pharmacist as to what prescription and non-prescription medications, herbal products, vitamins and supplements you are taking or are planning on doing so as there is a chance of medication Interaction. Many medicines can interact with Ultram Tablet, making it less effective or increasing side effects. This includes-...
- Antidepressants like methylene blue, naltrexone linezolid, etc. They may cause increased side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, tremors, lethargy, vomiting, etc.
- Antihistamines like cetirizine and diphenhydramine can increase the effects of drowsiness.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs treat depression), Anti-psychotics (medications to treat psychosis), Other painkillers or opioids, Carbamazepine (treats epilepsy), Buprenorphine (painkiller), Ondansetron (prevents nausea and vomiting) are some other medicines that can interact and may cause adverse effects....
Interactions with food items
- You can continue with the usual diet as food doesn’t influence the effect of Ultram Tablet. Speak with your doctor about any supplements or herbal drinks you are currently taking before using this medicine....
Storage and disposal of Ultram Tablet
Store Ultram Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry area, away from sunlight. Keep the medication away from children and pet animals. Do not remove the medicine from its packing and store it within its original packaging. Disposal- Do not flush medications down the toilet or throw them into the dustbin unless instructed to do so. Medication disposed of in this manner may pollute or contaminate the environment. Properly dispose of this product when it is expired or no longer required....
Dosage of Ultram Tablet
Ultram Tablet overdose can cause abdominal pain, dizziness, fainting, vomiting, seizures, low blood sugar, low blood pressure, confusion, and coma. If you overdose on this tablet and experience any of the symptoms mentioned above, immediately seek emergency medical treatment from a nearby hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you've missed a dose of the Ultram Tablet, take it as soon as possible. If you remember missing a dose, and if it's time to take the next scheduled dose, skip this dose and take the next one. Speak with your doctor if there are any concerns about it. Do not take both doses at once as it can lead to overdose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ultram Tablet cause withdrawal symptoms?
A: Yes, Ultram Tablet contains Tramadol (an opioid analgesic), which may cause withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, restlessness, difficulty in sleeping, palpitations (feeling your heartbeat), high blood pressure and shaking. Hence you are advised to consult your doctor before stopping the medicine so that the dose may be reduced gradually to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Q: Can I take Ultram Tablet with other painkillers?
A: Do not take Ultram Tablet with other medication that has paracetamol or tramadol as it increases the risk of overdose, which can cause various symptoms like dizziness, stomach bleeding, liver failure, kidney failure, stomach ulcers, etc.
Q: Is Ultram Tablet a habit-forming medicine?
A: Yes, Ultram Tablet is a habit-forming medicine. If you have symptoms of dependency, kindly inform your doctor.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 February 2022]. Available from:
- Drugs H. Tramadol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 17 February 2022]. Available from:
- Tramadol [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 17 February 2022]. Available from:
- Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 17 February 2022]. Available from:
- Stewart M. Paracetamol (Calpol, Disprol, Hedex, Panadol) | Medicine [Internet]. Patient.info. 2022 [cited 17 February 2022]. Available from:
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.