Pevanase 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By PURE HEALTH PRODUCTS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pevanase Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Pevanase Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemical substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor....
|You Save||₹0.54 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Rash, Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort|
Check more medicines with composition as Serratiopeptidase(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Pevanase 5 MG
Pevanase Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation and swelling in various disease conditions.
Contraindications of Pevanase 5 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Pevanase Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Pevanase 5 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Pevanase 5 MG
Can I take the Pevanase Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Pevanase Tablet during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take the Pevanase Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Pevanase Tablet during breastfeeding. Thus, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Pevanase Tablet?
Pevanase Tablet does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with the Pevanase Tablet?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Pevanase 5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Pevanase Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Pevanase 5 MG
Take the Pevanase Tablet as directed by your doctor. Do not crush, break or chew the medicine. Take it as a whole with a sufficient quantity of water.
Interactions of Pevanase 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Pevanase Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Pevanase 5 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Pevanase 5 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pevanase Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Pevanase Tablet is not a steroid. Serratiopeptidase in the Pevanase Tablet is an enzyme which has anti-inflammatory action.
Q: Is Pevanase Tablet addictive?
A: No, Pevanase Tablet is not addictive.
Q: Can Pevanase Tablet provide relief from toothache?
A: Pevanase Tablet is used to reduce the inflammation near the inflammed dental tissues, thus reduces the pain sensation.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.