Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
Price to be Updated
Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection Description
Efimeran Kid 250mg Inj is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Efimeran Kid 250mg Inj contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a highe
r-end antibiotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
- Efimeran Kid 250mg Inj is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
Side effects of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
Precautions and Warnings of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
Interactions of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Efimeran Kid 250mg Inj works, or Efimeran Kid 250mg Inj itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Efimeran Kid 250mg Injection
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.