Azithro 250mg Tablet
Azithro 250 MG Description
Azithro Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medic
ine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Azithro Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Azincure 250mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.22₹ 64.144.13% CHEAPER₹ 10.69/Tablet
- Azicip 250mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.22₹ 66.490.63% CHEAPER₹ 11.08/Tablet
- Aziford 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.40₹ 100.649.78% CHEAPER₹ 10.06/Tablet
- Azipro 250mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.82₹ 59.3511.3% CHEAPER₹ 9.89/Tablet
- Azee 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.36₹ 110.810.63% CHEAPER₹ 11.08/Tablet
- Zithrocare 250mg TabletBy Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 64.02₹ 64.024.3% CHEAPER₹ 10.67/Tablet
- Zathrin 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.36₹ 110.810.63% CHEAPER₹ 11.08/Tablet
- Zithium 250mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.71₹ 66.90₹ 11.15/Tablet
- Azee 250mg TabletBy Cipla Limited6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.22₹ 66.490.63% CHEAPER₹ 11.08/Tablet
- Atm 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.37₹ 98.9211.3% CHEAPER₹ 9.89/Tablet
Uses of Azithro 250 MG
Contraindications of Azithro 250 MG
Side effects of Azithro 250 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Azithro 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Azithro Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Azithro Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Azithro 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azithro 250 MG
- Azithro Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azithro 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Azithro Tablet works, or Azithro Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Azithro Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Azithro 250 MG
- Store Azithro Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Azithro 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Azithro Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Azithro Tablet?
Q: Can I take Azithro Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Azithro Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Azithro Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Azithro Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]