Volini Pain Relief Spray - 60 Gm
Volini Spray is a pain relief spray for quick and effective pain relief for joints, muscles and other areas where you experience pain. With special ingredients that penetrate deeply, Volini Spray helps to provide fast and long-lasting relief. With its compact size and fast action, Volini Spray is an essential addition to your home first aid kit and can also be used to provide instant relief due to sports-related injuries.
- When the pain is severe Volini Spray acts fast against muscle and joint pain, bringing much-needed relief.
- Works against many types of pain, including joint pains, muscle strains and sprains, back and neck aches, shoulder and knee stiffness.
- For those who play sports or lead active lifestyles, the pain-relieving Volini Spray is a vital part of your kit. It can help you find pain relief when you injure yourself by pulling a muscle or straining your body too hard.
- Since the spray is formulated with microparticles, it can penetrate deeper and quicker, providing fast results.
Diclofenac Diethylamine IP, Methyl Salicylate IP, Menthol IP, Linseed Oil BP, Excipients, Propellant.
- For fast-acting relief through topical spraying on sudden pains such as those caused by injury or overexertion.
- For easing symptoms of chronic pain such as joint and muscular pains associated with age.
How to Use
- Spray the affected area with Volini Pain Relief Spray, ensure good coverage and let it get absorbed.
- Use several times a day and ensure that the affected area is well-rested.
- Do not use near fire or any source of flames as this product is highly flammable.
- Do not puncture the bottle even when it is empty.
- Store away from heat and sunlight.
- Do not inhale this spray as it is only for external use. Do not use it on open wounds or cuts.
Q1: How much spray comes in the can?
Ans: This can of Volini Spray comes with 60 g of pain relief liquid inside.
Q2: Can it be used on children?
Ans: Yes, it can be used to treat minor aches of children. However, please check with your doctor in advance before using it.
Q3: Is it a disinfectant?
Ans: No, this product is not intended as a disinfectant and should not be used with cuts, bruises or open wounds.
Q4: How often should I use it?
Ans: For acute and sudden pain like minor injuries and sprains, use the spray multiple times a day for several days until the pain reduces. For chronic pain, check with your doctor.