Vicks Vaporub 110ml, Relief From Cold, Cough, Headache And Body Pain
Vicks VapoRub is a solution to easing symptoms of cough and cold, providing relief when you need it. Vicks VapoRub can also be used in steam inhalation for more persistent symptoms. With natural ingredients like menthol and eucalyptus oil, this rub is safe to use on 2 years old children as well as adults. Vicks provides easy and fast-acting relief of breathing-related issues when multiple symptoms are aggravated like congestion and breathing difficulty.
- Relief from nose blockage, cough, head and body aches, congestion, muscle stiffness.
- Vicks works fast, the VapoRub requires very little time to apply and starts doing its job.
- When Vicks VapoRub is applied to the external throat and chest it brings relief to throat infections from common colds.
Camphor, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil as well as herbs like Ajwain ke phool, Pudinah ke phool, Karpoor, Tarpin Ka Tel, Nilgiri, Jatiphala Tel.
Relief from the symptoms of cough and the common cold, as well as relief from body aches.
How to Use
- For direct application: Gently apply Vicks and spread evenly on the chest and/or neck and/or back before bed. If desired, cover the area with a dry cloth.
- For Inhalation: Add 1-2 teaspoons of Vicks VapoRub to hot water (not boiling water) and inhale to clear congestion. For children, this should be done only under adult supervision.
- Only for external use.
- Read the label instructions before using the product.
- Only use as directed, do not use for children under 2 years of age.
- Do not heat or reheat in the microwave or on a stove.
- Do not place in the nostrils or mouth.
- Store in a cool dry place away from children.
Q1: Does it cure cough and cold?
Ans: No, this product only relieves the symptoms of cough and cold, the disease or infection you have might continue without treatment. Kindly consult your doctor.
Q2: What is the Vicks VapoRub price?
Ans: This pack of Vicks costs between Rs.235 and Rs.228 depending on the point of purchase.
Q3: What size is this bottle?
Ans: This product is 110ml of Vicks, it is also available in 50ml, 25ml, 10ml and 5ml at various retailers.
Q4: Does it provide pain relief for cuts and scratches?
Ans: No, do not apply this product to broken or damaged skin.
Q5: Can it be used for babies?
Ans: No, do not use Vicks on children younger than 2 years old.