Vicks Jar Big 1300t
Vicks Big Jar contains 120 Vicks cough drops in 3 different flavours. The cough drops or lozenges act as a cough suppressant and help in soothing a sore throat. Choose from ginger, honey, or menthol to relieve an incessant cough. It also has anaesthetic properties that prevent dry coughs before it begins to increase.
- This product has anaesthetic properties and helps suppress cough.
- It relieves tingling in the throat and prevents the occurrence of a bout of cough.
- Menthol provides a cooling sensation and treats sore throat, irritation in the mouth, and irritation due to a canker sore.
- Ajwain in these lozenges has anaesthetic properties.
- Mint relieves asthma, bronchitis, and pneumonia.
- Pudina ka Phool
- Nilgiri tel
- Ajwain ka Phool
- Flavoured sugar
- Ascorbic Acid
- Corn Syrup
- The lozenges provide relief from cough.
- Vicks cough drops can be used for cold, sore throat, and flu-like symptoms.
- Take these cough drop lozenges to ease respiratory illnesses like asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia.
How to Use
- Take one lozenge every 2-3 hours.
- Read the instructions before you start taking Vicks cough drops.
- Do not take more than the advised dose.
- Keep the cough drops away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
Q 1. Can Vicks Big Jar be given to a one-year-old baby?
Ans. No, Vicks cough drops are recommended for children above two years of age.
Q 2. Are Vicks cough drops effective?
Ans. It works as a cough suppressant and an oral anaesthetic. This helps stop dry cough and prevent it before it starts.
Q 3. Do Vicks cough drops cause any side effects?
Ans. Vicks can occasionally cause burning or stinging, along with skin irritation. Consult a physician in case of any of these symptoms.
Q 4. What if someone overdoses on Vicks cough drop?
Ans. Yes, it is possible to overdose on these flavoured lozenges. You may experience heartburn, diarrhoea, dizziness, sores in the mouth, skin lesions with a dry, yellow crust, muscle weakness, decreased kidney function, and problems of thinking and mental function.