The Beard Story After Shave Pore Minimizing Gel, Extra Soothing , No Burning & No Alcohol , 50 G
The Beard Story After Shave Pore Minimizing Gel contains no alcohol and protects skin against inflammation and bacteria using non-toxic, all-natural ingredients. It fights against irritations, and razor burn and makes the skin moisturized and smooth. Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera minimize the pores of the shaved area and give a cooling effect.
- 100% natural and non-toxic.
- Infused with the goodness of aloe vera.
- Contains witch hazel.
- Moisturises skin thoroughly.
- Provides a cooling effect.
- Penetrates deep inside the skin.
- Prevents inflammation and infections.
- Minimises the pores of the shaved area.
- Tightens skin to make it smooth.
- Protects against razor burn.
- Aloe Vera
- Witch Hazel
- Peppermint Oil
- Reduces razor burns
- Use it after a shave
- Prevents inflammation
- Calms the skin
- Soothes irritated skin
- Produces a gentle cooling effect
- Helps the skin breathe better
- Acts as an antiseptic
- Deep cleanse
- Makes skin smoother
How to Use
- Apply liberally on the shaved area and massage onto the skin.
- It is for external use only.
- Keep the gel out of reach of children.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- If it gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly.
- It produces a cooling effect. Don't mistake it for irritation.
- Do not apply the gel on areas that are not shaved.
- Avoid contact with the mouth.
Q1: Is it mandatory to use an after-shave gel after shaving?
Ans: If you shave improperly, it can lead to rashes, redness and even inflammation on the skin. If you have an allergy, it may be worse. Moreover, shaving can also result in cuts and burns that can cause problems later. Shaving can also be rough on sensitive skin. The Beard Story Gel provides instant relief from all these problems and induces a cooling effect on the skin. It also acts as an antiseptic to prevent irritations and burns.
Q2: How many times should I use the after-shave gel?
Ans. It solely depends on the number of times you're shaving. It can be about two times a week to 2 times a month. No matter the frequency, it is necessary to apply this gel after every shave to ensure smooth and flawless skin.
Q3: Can this gel be applied to sensitive skin?
Ans. The shaving gel is made with natural and safe ingredients like Aloe Vera and Peppermint Oil known for their healing and soothing capacities. The product is also devoid of alcohol or any other chemicals. This means that you can use it safely on sensitive skin. However, if you have an allergy, do a patch test first.