Stevia World - Healthy Leaf (50g)
Stevia World Healthy Leaf (also known as Sweet Tulsi) is a sugar-free sweetener that acts as a perfect substitute for sugar which also has several health benefits. These leaves contain vital nutrients and can be used to sweeten both beverages and food. The leaves used by Stevia World Healthy Leaf are handpicked, unprocessed and 100% natural for the benefit of health-conscious fitness lovers.
- Believed to be used since ancient times, Stevia World Healthy Leaf helps regulate blood pressure and tackle diabetic related problems.
- This low-calorie alternative that is much sweeter than processed sugar helps in weight loss and controlling blood sugar levels.
- Unlike sugar, Stevia World Healthy Leaf keeps your teeth cavity-free and reduces the risk of other dental complications.
- This natural herb has no common side effects and in most cases, it can safely be consumed by everyone including pregnant women and children.
- It is known to be rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
- It also provides overall health and body cleansing benefits.
Dried Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf
Stevia World Healthy Leaf is a healthy alternative to sugar for use in tea, coffee, milk and other beverages as well as in different food products.
How to Use
- Sweeten your coffee, tea or milk by adding 4-6 leaves of Stevia World Healthy Leaf.
- Prepare Stevia herbal green tea by adding 4-6 dried leaves to hot boiling water for around 2-3 minutes and filter.
- The dried leaves can also be crushed into a powder and added to food products like cakes and pies.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Consume moderate amounts during pregnancy.
- In case of mild side effects or allergic reactions, visit your doctor.
- Check the expiration date.
Q1: How safe is Stevia leaf extract?
Ans: The extract from the Stevia leaf is considered and recognised as safe (GRAS) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Q2: How much Stevia leaf is safe to consume per day?
Ans: Consume moderate amounts of the product daily. Generally, the recommended daily intake should not exceed 4 mg per kg of body weight.
Q3: Is Stevia Healthy Leaf healthier than sugar?
Ans: Yes, it is healthier than sugar as it contains zero calories and zero carbohydrates. Stevia World Healthy Leaf is very beneficial for weight loss management.