Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Plus - 60 Tabs
Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Plus is a herbal complex containing turmeric (curcumin) with good organic properties like antiseptic, non-inflammatory elements, and black pepper. It should be mixed with black pepper, as curcumin witnesses improved bioavailability. The product has 100% Ayurveda substances and is safe for all, either male or female. The other benefits of the product include strong joints, a healthy heart, good digestion, improved immunity, and more.
- Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Plus boosts your immunity.
- Promotes a healthy digestive system.
- It helps to strengthen joints and is suitable for the health of the heart.
- A powerful blend of turmeric, curcumin and black pepper extract will increase the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- In addition to curcumin, turmeric contains over 100 different health components.
- Harada (curcumin longa) Rhizome
- Maricha (piper nigrum)fruit
- Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone
- Gum Acacia
- Crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- It is gluten-free, GMO-free, sugar-free and lactose-free. So it doesn't lead to an increase in fat.
- There are no added flavours.
- It reduces inflammation and improves digestion.
- It is an entirely vegan product.
- These Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Tablets are superior to capsules.
How to Use
- For adults, take one tablet in the morning and one tablet at night.
- It is recommended for kids between five to twelve years. Give only half a tablet at one time and consume half of that in the morning and a half at night.
- The Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Plus has turmeric and pepper that is potent and should be taken in measured quantities within the optimal therapeutic window.
- Read the label carefully before using the Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Plus Tablets.
- Store the product safely in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- These tablets are mostly recommended for children and adults.
- Stick to the recommended dosage.
Q 1. Can Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric Tablets be consumed daily?
Ans. Yes, a preferred dosage of Sri Sri Tattva Turmeric tablets should be consumed before going to bed and also in the morning.
Q 2. How much per cent of curcumin is there in one tablet?
Ans. There is 450mg Curcuma longa in every 500mg tablet.
Q 3. Why should you put black pepper in turmeric?
Ans. Turmeric and black pepper each have potential health benefits due to the curcumin and piperine, and hence you should but black pepper in turmeric.