Semital Vanilla Powder 500 Gm
Semital Vanilla Powder is a peptide-based product. It contains whey protein, Dietary Fibre, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and 27 other essential vitamins and minerals.
The powder contains added vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, C and E. It also has zinc and selenium that act as antioxidants. They are further easily absorbed in the gastrointestinal system. Semital Vanilla Powder is indicated for patients with chronic diarrhoea, inflammatory bowel disease, lactose intolerance and other gastric disorders.
- Predigested Whey Protein: Semital Vanilla Powder contains 100% hydrolysed whey protein, a pre-digested protein for easy absorption, rapid digestion and fast muscle recovery.
- Medium Chain Triglyceride: The product consists of 60% MCT’s that can be easily digested and absorbed to provide instant cellular energy.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids: It acts as an anti-inflammatory and strengthens immunity due to omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals: Powder is indicated for therapeutic use for a patient in a hypercatabolic state. The added vitamins and minerals help meet the micronutrient deficiency during such a malabsorptive state.
- Dietary Fibre: Semital Vanilla Powder provides dietary fibre required to regulate bowel movements.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Vitamin Mix
- Mineral Mix
- Vanilla flavour
Semital Vanilla Powder can help deal with issues like,
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Muscle Recovery
- Less cellular energy
- Gluten sensitivity
How to Use
- Semital Vanilla Powder can be used for oral and enteral tube feeding.
- Oral feeding: 2-3 servings per day.
- Enteral Tube feeding: As directed by physician or dieticians.
- Semital Vanilla Powder is not recommended for parenteral use.
- This powder is a medical food intended for use under medical supervision.
Q 1. Is this product sugar-free?
Ans. Yes, Semital Powder is a sugar-free preparation. It is safe for diabetic patients as well.
Q 2. How many calories does one serving provide?
Ans. Semital Vanilla Powder provides approximately 140 kcal from 1 serving when 30 grams of powder is mixed with 150ml water.