Oral-B Pro Health Gum Care Soft Bristles Toothbrush
Oral-B Pro-Health Gum Care Soft Bristles Toothbrush comes with revolutionary solutions for healthy gum and a cleaner mouth. It comes with criss-cross bristles inclined at an angle of 15 degrees that attacks the plague from the right angle. For this reason, the Oral-B Pro-Health Gum Care Toothbrush cleans more plaque than any other toothbrush. It has soft bristles that are gentle to your gum and enamel.
- Power tip bristles for relaxing the gums.
- The brush has extra long bristles.
- The criss-cross bristles can remove up to 90% of the plaque, which is more than any other toothbrush.
- The bristles consist of anti-bacterial material that inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- It comes with an easy to hold rubber grip handle.
The soft bristles of the Pro-Health Toothbrushes are made from the best quality nylon.
- Remove the food particles, germs and bacteria from all areas of the teeth with its end-rounded bristles.
- Boosts gum health in 4 weeks.
- Helps clean along the gum line.
- Extra-long bristles help clean the hard-to-reach areas of your teeth.
How to Use
- Rinse the brush bristles with water.
- Take an adequate amount of toothpaste onto the brush.
- Run your toothbrush along the gum line with a gentle force.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly for around 2 minutes and reach the inner sides with the toothbrush.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with plain water 2-3 times.
- For better results, use dental floss or mouthwash.
- After the use, rinse the brush thoroughly and keep it in a clean place or cover your toothbrush.
- Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush after every 3 months.
Q1. How is the Oral-B Pro-Health Gum Care Toothbrush different from other manual toothbrushes?
Ans: Oral-B Pro-Health Gum Care Toothbrush has criss-cross bristles on the toothbrush that can flex and straighten. The criss-cross and point bristles clean your teeth and pull out the bacteria by penetrating between the teeth. The soft gum stimulator toothbrush improves your gum health in 4 weeks.
Q2. How many times should the Oral-B Pro-health Toothbrush be used in a day?
Ans: Most dentists recommend using it twice a day, i.e., in the morning and evening.
Q3. Does it have a tongue cleaner on the back?
Ans: Yes, the Oral-B Pro-Health Gum Care Toothbrush has a tongue cleaner on the back.