Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges 2mg, Sugar Free (pack Of 20) - Helps Quit Smoking
Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Sugarfree Lozenges is a Nicotine Replacement Solution for smokers. It helps people quit smoking over three months. The WHO and US FDA approve the Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges. It is an effective and safe solution to quit smoking without experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms. The Nixit Lozenges gradually reduces dependence on nicotine and smoking addiction. These are frost mint flavoured lozenges that give a refreshing after taste.
- Pocket friendly and can be carried along while travelling.
- It is three times more effective as compared to other nicotine-free tablets.
- Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenge is safe. It does not make you addicted to it.
- The mint flavour makes you feel refreshed.
- Nixit Nicotine Lozenges are sugar free.
- Reduces nicotine cravings and helps you to quit smoking in 3 months.
- Nicotine Polacrilex USP equivalent to Nicotine 2mg.
- Nixit Frost Mint Lozenges are to be consumed daily by people who are addicted to smoking.
- Use the Nixit Nicotine Lozenges when you crave smoking.
- Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges 2 mg dosage is for people who smoke a cigarette within half an hour of waking up and smoke up to 20 cigarettes in a day
How to Use
- Put one Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenge in your mouth and keep rolling it in your mouth for 15-20 minutes till it completely dissolves. Do not chew or swallow the Lozenge.
- The lozenges have to be used daily for three months.
- During the first month, a person shall consume one Lozenge every 1-2 hours.
- In the second month, 1 Nixit Nicotine Lozenge should be consumed every 2-4 hours.
- During the third month, 1 Lozenge has to be consumed in 4-8 hours.
- Do not consume more than 1 Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenge at a time or take another immediately after finishing one.
- Restrict Nixit consumption to 5 Lozenges in 1 hour and more than 20 Nixit Lozenges in a day.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- If you are on medication, consult your doctor before starting these lozenges.
- You may suffer initial withdrawal symptoms after starting Nixit Nicotine Lozenges.
- In case of an overdose, consult a doctor immediately.
Q 1. Is a doctor's prescription required to start Nixit?
Ans. No, Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges 2mg dosage does not require a doctor's prescription.
Q 2. How is Nixit different from cigarettes as it also contains nicotine?
Ans. Nixit is based on Nicotine Replacement Therapy. It provides less dosage of nicotine every day to people who face difficulty in quitting smoking.
Q 3. Can first Nixit Nicotine Lozenge be consumed immediately after smoking?
Ans. No, the first Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges has to be consumed after 60 minutes of smoking a cigarette.
Q 4. What should be the time gap between the two lozenges?
Ans. There should be at least one hour gap between consuming two Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Lozenges.