Maxrich Intensive Moisturizer Bottle Of 250 Ml
Glenmark Maxrich Lotion is an intense moisturizing cream suitable for all skin types. It provides high-efficiency hydration throughout the day and helps in the transfer of moisture through the aquaporins of the skin. It ensures strong moisture retention as well as improves the skin's elasticity and makes the skin even. Maxrich can be used by both men and women.
· It protects your skin from excessive dryness.
· It provides long-lasting moisturization and hydrates the skin.
· It is used to maintain the skin's moisture level.
· With proper hydration, uneven skin tones are treated.
· It significantly helps to improve the skin's elasticity.
· Refined Cocoa Butter
· Refined Mango Butter
· Shea Butter
· Cetyl Alcohol
Maxrich Intensive Moisturizing Lotion contains a 3D intense moisturisation formula. It acts as a skin barrier to prevent water loss and works to replenish, repair and restore the moisture content of the skin. It contains mango butter that relieves itchiness, cocoa butter reduces dryness, improves skin elasticity and shea butter provides a smooth texture.
How to Use
Use a cleanser and thoroughly wash your skin, shake the bottle well and take an adequate amount of Maxrich lotion and apply evenly on the skin. Use both hands to massage your skin in a circular motion. Allow your skin to absorb the goodness.
· For external use only.
· Read the label carefully before using it.
· Do not exceed the recommended dose.
· Keep it out of the reach of children.
· Store it in a cool and dry place.
· Should be protected from direct light.
1. Is the product greasy?
No. Maxrich intensive moisturizing lotion has a non-greasy formula and lets your skin breathe throughout the day.
2. What is the best time to apply body lotion?
For best results, you should apply the body lotion right after you shower. As your skin is warm and damp after a shower, this helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.
3. Can we apply Maxrich moisturizer overnight?
Yes, applying moisturizer at night is a great way to let your skin repair overnight. You must focus on the drier patches like your elbows, knees and heels. Leave it that way so that your skin is hydrated and supple when you wake up and head out again.