Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50 100 Gm
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel PA+++ SPF50 is a gel-based sunscreen that helps protect your skin from harmful rays of UVA and UVB. Additionally, the Lotus Herbals Sunscreen protects your skin from pigmentation, premature ageing, redness and discolouration. It is infused with the goodness of Vanilla, Comfrey and Horse Chestnut, which neutralise the free radicals. This, in turn, helps protect your skin from further damage. The formulation of the Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel PA+++ SPF50 is non-greasy and absorbs into your skin, leaving no white cast on your face. In addition, it leaves your skin with a matte finish.
- Protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Helps protect your skin from various skin concerns, including premature ageing, pigmentation, discolouration and redness.
- Has a matte-gel formulation that leaves your skin with a matte finish.
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel is suitable for all skin types.
- Horse Chestnut extract (Trapa bispinosa)
- Vanilla (Vanila Plamifolia)
- Comfrey extract (Symphytum Officinale)
- Sulphonic acid
- Protects your skin from sun damage and many other skin concerns.
- One of its ingredients, Vanilla, helps control sebum on your face.
How to Use
- Take a generous amount of the Lotus Safe Sun UV Screen on your fingers.
- Spread Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel evenly over your face and other exposed body parts such as your neck, arms, legs.
- Massage it well till there is no residue left behind.
- Reapply it every 2 hours or as and when needed.
- The Lotus Herbals Sunscreen works best when applied 15 minutes before stepping out of the house.
- Store the Lotus Herbals Sunscreen in a cool and dry place.
- If the Lotus Herbals Sunscreen comes in contact with your eyes, immediately wash it off.
Q 1. Is it safe to use the Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen on the face?
Ans: Enriched with Vanilla, Comfrey and Horse Chestnut extract, the Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel has been formulated for normal to oily skin types and can be used on the face. However, if it causes any irritation, itching or discomfort, discontinue using it.
Q 2. How long can the Lotus Herbals Sunscreen protect the skin from sun damage?
Ans: The protection against sun damage varies among individuals. However, it is recommended to reapply it every 2 hours for the sunscreen to be effective.