Liveasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch - Shoulder Support - Large
LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch provides support to the arm when it is injured or requires immobilization. It holds the arm steady in a resting position to allow the arm to recuperate. If an injured arm is moved too much, it takes a long time to heal. Its ergonomic design ensures that it is user-friendly and highly effective. It has an adjustable strap for a comfortable and secure fit that guarantees immobilization. LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch has a comfort pad that can cushion the bones and muscles so that a person can wear it for long hours without discomfort. It is made from soft bonded durable fabric which is light-weight and very breathable.
LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch can be used when an arm is fractured, or the shoulder is dislocated or to immobilize the arm for rotator cuff repair. LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch comes in 4 sizes- Small, Medium, Large, and Extra LArge so that it can fit anyone.
Uses of LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch:
- Helps the arm recuperate after a fracture
- Can be used as post-fracture support because it can immobilize the arm and shoulder
- Can help to repair rotator cuff injury
- Provides support and speeds up healing of a dislocated shoulder
Product Specifications and Features:
- Has an adjustable strap for immobilization and a good fit
- Made with soft bonded fabric that keeps the arm cool
- The product is padded for comfortable wear
- It is available in 4 sizes- S, M, L, XL
- Hand wash with mild soap and cold water
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not bleach, squeeze, iron, or dry clean the product
- Read the instructions carefully before you start using LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch
- Do not use it if you feel like it is inhibiting blood flow or is too tight
- Avoid physical damage to the product and keep away from kids
To know what your size is, measure the circumference of the chest below the underarms.
Directions for use:
Wear LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch as directed by your physician/ physiotherapist/ orthopaedic doctor.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Will LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch fit me?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch is available in 4 sizes- S (28-32inch or 70-80 cm) , M (32-36 inch or 80-90 cm), L(36-40 inch or 90-100 cm), and XL (40-44 inch or 100-110 cm).
Q2. Is LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch comfortable?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch is made with soft bonded fabric that is light-weight and breathable. It is also padded to give comfort to your bones and muscles and your arms and shoulders will not feel sore even after wearing it for a long duration.
Q3. When should I take my arm out of LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch?
Ans: You should take your arm out of the sling for bathing, getting dressed, and to perform exercises recommended by your physiotherapist. At all other times, wear the sling pouch. Ask your doctor whether you should wear it to bed at night or take it off.
Q4. When should I contact my doctor while using this sling?
Ans: You should contact your doctor if you notice swelling, numbness or pain in the affected arm, hand or fingers while using this sling.
Q5. Can LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch be worn on both the hands?
Ans: Yes, LivEasy Ortho Care Arm Sling Pouch can be used on both the hands.