Kozilite Lotion 50gm
Kozilite lotion is a combination of skincare products and skin cosmetics. Experts recommend Kozilite Lotion for hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is when your skin develops dark patches. Melasma is when your skin becomes darker and develops irregular patches. When some areas of your skin start producing more melanin, it causes dark spots. Melanin is a natural pigment that provides colour to the skin, eyes and hair. It can make your skin light to dark brown.
Kozilite Lotion is a skin-lightening product. It works in restricting the production of melanin to improve skin tone, skin texture, and sensitivity. The lotion can also cause side effects sometimes and the side effects resolve over a period on their own. In case the side effects don’t improve, talk to a doctor.
- Improving skin quality.
- Kozilite lotion helps with skin lightening and brightening.
- Offers blemish and pigmentation control.
- It provides an even tone and radiant look.
- Kojic acid dipalmitate
- Wheat germ oil
- Turmeric Extracts (tetrahydro curcumin)
- Vitamin C
- Titanium dioxide
- Bearberry Extracts and other related ingredients
- Kozilite lotion treats blemishes.
- To manage pigmentation and melasma.
How to Use
- Wash your face and then dry.
- Apply an even layer of Kozilite lotion on the affected area.
- Massage it thoroughly on the skin. Massage until the lotion is absorbed.
- For best results, use it twice a day - one in the evening and one at night.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, and lips. If the product comes in contact with the eyes, eyelids, mouth, nose, lips- wash immediately with water.
- If you feel itching, irritation, or burning, wash Kozilite lotion off the skin right away.
- Consult a doctor before using Kozilite Lotion as a treatment.
Q 1. Can pregnant women use Kozilite lotion to reduce skin blemish and pigmentation?
Ans. If you are pregnant, do not use this lotion without discussing it with the doctor. Moreover, if you plan to conceive or are lactating, talk to your doctor before using it.
Q 2. Can you use Kozilite lotion to treat stretch marks?
Ans. No, it is skin lightening and brightening lotion. It is not mainly used for treating scratch marks. However, you can ask your doctor if this lotion can improve your skin condition and affected area.
Q 3. What are the skin conditions that improve with Kozilite lotion?
Ans. It improves the condition of Hyperpigmentation, Dark spots, Skin darkening, Melasma, and Wrinkles.