Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer (Lemon) - 250ml
Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer (Lemon) is an alcohol-based sanitiser that helps to disinfect your hands instantly and helps in fighting the toughest germs off your hands. The gel-based formulation helps to restore the hydration and moisture of the sensitive skin on your hands. Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer (Lemon) has an active cleansing and quick-drying formula that requires no rinsing. It cleans the pores to keep the hand germ-free. It instantly kills 99.9% of germs without the use of soap & water.
- This hand sanitiser gives you on the go protection from germs and infections when used. It protects you from the germs transferred from direct contact with an infected person or surface or an external source.
- This lemon hand sanitiser keeps you and your family protected, anywhere and anytime. It is a gentle, non-irritating solution that will not hurt your hands after use.
- Because it requires no water, it can be used wherever you are - office, home or anywhere outside. One squeeze is enough to protect you from illness-causing germs. It can effectively be used while travelling on public transport and in public places.
- Mobile phone screens, car seats, toilet seats, office furniture, doors can be sanitised using the sanitiser. It leaves behind a pleasant, fresh fragrance.
- It is travel-friendly and can be carried along anywhere.
- Isopropyl Alcohol- 72.9%
- Lemon Extracts
- Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer is easy to use and ensures that you're interacting with a germ-free surface, no matter where you go.
- This sanitiser keeps your hands germ-free within a few seconds.
How to Use
- Take 3-4 drops on your palm. Rub thoroughly on both inner and outer hands also fingers and wrists until dry.
- No water is required after use.
- It is for external use only. If swallowed accidentally, consult a physician immediately.
- Do not use it in sensitive areas of the skin like the eyes. Rinse the sensitive part immediately if it comes in contact.
- It is a flammable product. Keep it away from direct flame.
- Store it in a cool & dry place and away from children. Children should use the sanitiser under adult supervision.
Q1. Does Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer keep hands moisturised?
Ans: Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer has a balanced and effective formula that ensures total hygiene. It contains glycerine which has a unique moisturising and nourishing effect on the skin.
Q2. What is the ideal content of alcohol to be present in hand sanitisers?
Ans: Using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol is best. Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer contains over 65% alcohol content, this helps in preventing germs and bacteria from entering our bodies through our hands.
Q3. Are non-alcoholic sanitisers better than alcoholic ones?
Ans: Non-alcoholic sanitisers do not protect your hands against germs and viruses as compared to alcoholic hand rubs and sanitisers. Kerala Ayurveda Hand Sanitizer contains Isopropyl Alcohol, which ensures that our hands are protected against 99.99% germs.