Kayam Tab 10'S
Ayurvedic Kayam Tablet is a remedy for digestive issues built with a proprietary formula by Sheth Bros. The Kayam tablets are added with mild laxatives like Haritaki and Senna leaves, which help improve the body’s metabolism and treat constipation.
The Kayam Tablet is used by people of all ages, from young to adult, for getting rid of gastrointestinal issues like acidity and also helps treat mouth ulcers. It’s a powerful blend of ayurvedic herbs and natural ingredients meant to provide instant and long-lasting relief from several stomach-related and digestive issues.
- Works as a laxative and treats constipation.
- Kayam tablets help improve the digestive system by treating several digestion-related issues.
- The tablets provide effective treatment of flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal).
- Taking Kayam Tablets can also provide relief from a headache caused due to excessive acidity.
- These tablets address stomach complaints and can help reduce the incidence of mouth and peptic ulcers.
- Helps accelerate and improve the digestive system by improving metabolism.
- People can take Kayam tablets for intestines to ensure their proper maintenance.
- Senna leaves
- Stomach issues - stomach ulcers, acidity management, reflux, and bloating.
- Digestive problems - chronic constipation, gut mobility, and irregular bowel movements.
- Taken for headaches and during mouth ulcers.
- Inflammatory conditions - helps reduce inflammation in the stomach and intestines.
How to Use
- Take one or two tablets before sleeping.
- Use regular or lukewarm water for tablet intake.
- The individual results may vary depending on the body type and structure; consult a physician if required.
- Read the label before consuming the tablet.
- Make sure to keep it out of children’s reach due to the risk of accidental ingestion.
- Keep Kayam tablets away from direct sunlight or any other heat source.
- If consuming other medications for similar conditions, consult the doctor first.
- Do not over-consume the tablets; take only the recommended amount.
- Excessive use of laxatives is harmful to the body.
- Those suffering from diarrhoea should not consume Kayam tablets as it can aggravate the condition.
Q 1. Are Ayurvedic Kayam Tablets different from Ayurvedic Kayam Churna?
Ans. Besides a couple of ingredients, there isn’t much difference between Kayam tablets and Kayam churna.
Q 2. Can a person use Kayam tablets for weight loss?
Ans. Weight loss is not one of the Ayurvedic Kayam Tablet benefits; they help improve the digestive system and regular bowel movements.