Horlicks Health & Nutrition Drink Jar, 1 Kg
Horlicks Classic Malt is a total balance nutrition supplement, that is formulated as a healthy drink for kids. This tasty drink powder comes loaded with 37 important nutrients like carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals. These 37 nutrients can also be found in Women’s Horlicks, Horlicks Protein Plus as well as Junior Horlicks and have been scientifically shown to help increase height and weight within 90 days or with regular consumption.
This nutritious formula can also help with immunity and brain development in children while still being delicious to drink! Horlicks price is dependent on size, type and the location you purchase it from. Horlicks 1kg price is usually between Rs. 410- Rs. 460.
- Horlicks 1kg Classic Malt comes with immunity + growth benefits, nutrients like prebiotics and probiotics including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Zinc, Selenium, Copper.
- It supports brain development with neuro-nutrients like Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Iron, Chlorine and Iodine.
- It has been clinically proven to improve height, weight and cognition in children.
Flour from wheat (25%), Extracted Solids from Malted Barley (23%), Milk Solids (14%), Sugar (Cereal Extract (13%), also contains Glutens from wheat, Emulsifiers (471), Minerals, Acidity Regulators (500 ii and 501 ii), Soy Protein Isolator and Minerals.
- For breakfast or as a development drink in the evenings, especially for growing children.
- To increase development and strength in smaller, weak children.
How to Use
- Pour hot or cold milk into a glass.
- Add up to 3 full tablespoons of Horlicks into the milk.
- Stir quickly till it is dissolved.
- Add sugar to taste if it is necessary.
Note, water can also be used in place of milk.
- Store it in a safe and dry place.
- Do not use the product if the package is damaged in any way.
Q1: How often can I give my children Horlicks?
Ans: Two to three servings per day is the recommendation. However, more than 3 per day is not recommended.
Q2: Can my children take this if they are lactose intolerant?
Ans: Horlicks’ contains milk solids and might cause an intolerance episode, please check with your doctor before serving your children Horlicks.
Q3: At what age can I feed my children Horlicks Classic Malt preparation?
Ans: You can start feeding Horlicks Classic Malt to your children after they are 12 months and older.
Q4: Can a mother have Horlicks as well?
Ans: Yes, Mother Horlicks is formulated especially for pregnant women and nursing mothers. There is also Women Horlicks for all women.
Q5: Does this contain Sugar?
Ans: Yes, Classic Malt Horlicks contains sugar, however, for sugar-free Horlicks you can try Horlicks Lite.