Everherb Heartcare - Blend Of 6 Powerful Herbs - Controls Blood Pressure - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb HeartCare is a blend of 100% herbal scientifically crafted ingredients which enhance the health of our body’s most vital organ: the heart. It comprises the extracts of 6 well-known herbs namely Arjuna, Vrikshamla, Draksha, Punarnava, Kalimirch and green tea to support a healthy heart.
With its unique blend of 6 potent heart-healthy herbs, EverHerb HeartCare tablets help your heart by improving blood circulation, maintaining blood pressure and strengthening heart muscles. It supports strong arteries and veins by protecting them from clogging by plaque, removing excess of fluid and maintaining a healthy cholesterol level. It is also packed with abundant antioxidants which helps protect the heart and blood vessels from oxidative damages due to free radicals produced due to everyday stress and prevents the risk of development of heart disease.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Normalises heart rhythm & strengthens the heart muscle
- Reduces bad cholesterol & improves overall lipid profile
- Helps in maintaining a normal vascular tone of arteries & veins
- Reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis
- Protects the heart from oxidative damages & stress
- Reduces the risk of getting heart-related disorders
- Reduces the risk of clot formation & platelet aggregation
Ingredients and Benefits:
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna): Arjuna has a long history of use for Cardiovascular health by an ancient healthcare practitioner. It is known as one of the best tonics or adaptogen for heart health. It supports heart health by increasing the coronary flow, keeping optimal heart rate and blood pressure, preventing oxidative stress and damage to the heart following ischemic episodes. It helps in lowering cholesterol and can also be helpful in endothelial dysfunction (a condition where small arteries fail to supply blood).
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): It is also known as Malabar tamarind, extensively used as a flavouring agent due to its sour taste. It helps in regulating heart function by reducing the level of cholesterol and helps in weight loss. Obesity is directly related to the risk of getting chronic heart-related diseases. It can also stimulate the secretion of serotonin, a hormone known as a mood elevator and can reduce the stress-related load on the heart.
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera): Draksha or Grape is a staple fruit around the world and consumed as a fruit, wine & dry fruits. One of its well-known medicinal worth is that it promotes good cardiovascular health. Grapes contain a variety of polyphenol compounds, antioxidants, vitamins K and C. It helps in reducing the risk of getting atherosclerosis and its complications, strengthens heart muscles, maintains the optimal vascular tone of arteries and vein, reduces the accumulation of platelets and improves circulation.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): It is a green leafy vegetable and a well-known medicinal plant in traditional Indian medicine as well as in American and African continent. It helps to remove excess body fluids, thus decreasing the load on the heart and helpful in mitochondrial dysfunction, which is associated with the risk of development of cardiac problems and heart failure.
- Kali mirch (Piper nigrum): Kaali mirch or black pepper is a well-known spice used around the world and known for its specific bitter flavour. It is rich in vitamin C, B, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and piperine. It protects the heart and body from oxidative stress, decreases bad cholesterol and helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Green tea extract: Green tree is known to promote overall well being including cardiovascular health. It is rich in a component called catechins responsible for its various protective effects on the heart via different mechanisms. An antioxidant improves blood cholesterol levels by reducing its absorption, prevents hardening of arteries through its anti-inflammatory properties, suppresses platelet aggregation and clot formation.
How to take this supplement:
- Take this tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken after food
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Form: Vegetarian Tablet
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Are there any side effects associated with EverHerb HeartCare tablets?
Ans. There are no side effects associated with this tablet if consumed as per the recommended dose. If you experience any discomfort after consuming this supplement, please seek medical help.
Q2. Can I take an EverHerb HeartCare tablet for treating Hypertension?
Ans. The mechanism by which herbal supplement works for lowering blood pressure is not clearly understood. Thus, herbal supplement is generally not suggested for the treatment of hypertension.
Q3. What other special warning should I be aware of before taking this supplement?
Ans. Consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical condition or planning to undergo any surgical procedures. Especially if you are pregnant, you should avoid taking this supplement.