Colgate Plax Peppermint Alcohol-Free Mouthwash Bottle Of 250 Ml
Colgate Plax Fresh Mint Splash mouthwash removes over 99% of germs that cause bad breath and cavities. It gives you a fresher breath due to the presence of peppermint and a cleaner mouth, which brushing alone can’t give. This mouthwash contains no alcohol and does not cause any burning sensation. It allows you to experience an instant blast of freshness and gives you 24/7 control over bad breath with regular use. Fresh mint, active salt, fresh tea flavour mouthwashes are also available by Colgate.
- It removes over 99% of germs that cause bad breath and cavities, giving you a fresher and cleaner mouth.
- It has a refreshing fresh mint after taste.
- It keeps gums healthy.
- It is antibacterial and provides 10 times longer cooling sensation compared to brushing alone.
- Its unique formula has a refreshing flavour that gives you 24/7 control over bad breath with regular use as directed.
- This mouthwash can also help strengthen enamel, prevent cavities, protect against germ build-up and provide healthier gums.
- Potassium Sorbate
- Propylene glycol
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Poloxamer 407
- Sodium Saccharin
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
The mouth wash is used after brushing for enhanced protection. It prevents plaque build-up in the mouth, takes care of oral health and gives long-lasting freshness.
How to Use
- Fill the cap to its line (20ml).
- Rinse mouth with Plax thoroughly for 30 seconds, gargle and expel.
- Do not swallow the liquid.
- This mouth wash can be used by both men and women.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed usage.
- Check the expiry date.
Q1. Is Colgate Plax antibacterial?
Ans: Colgate Plax Mouthwash with CPC (cetylpyridinium chloride) is a clinically proven formula that effectively fights bacteria and provides 24/7 plaque protection.
Q2. Is this mouthwash dentists recommended?
Ans: Yes, dentists recommend you to use Colgate Plax Mouthwash.
Q3. Is mouth wash as effective as brushing?
Ans: You must remember the importance of both. Brush twice and use mouthwash after brushing daily.