Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - 500ml
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes the skin as it cleans. Cetaphil Skin Cleanser cleanses without irritation to leave your skin soft and smooth. This mild, soap-free formula removes dirt, makeup and impurities and also helps retain skin's moisture. It is a water-based and non-comedogenic (does not block pores) formulation. Thoroughly and gently massage the cleanser over your face, then rinse off or wipe off with a cotton pad or soft tissue for gentle yet effective cleansing. It is gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin and is designed specifically to work for all skin types. It is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser has an extremely gentle formula that soothes and cleanses, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
- This Skin Cleanser by Cetaphil has a mild, soap-free formula that cleanses without irritation.
- It does not strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients.
- Cetaphil is a non-comedogenic skin cleanser that moisturizes without leaving a residue that can clog pores.
- It maintains the skin pH balance.
- This special skin cleanser is formulated with a soap-free, non-irritating formula.
- Cetaphil Skin Cleanser is a dermatologically tested product.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Paraben, Propylparaben, Butyl Paraben.
- A mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores.
- Does not remove the natural oils and emollients the skin.
- Gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin.
How to Use
- Apply Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser to the skin and massage gently with water.
- Rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Remove excess with a soft cloth or tissue leaving a thin film on the skin.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
Q1. Is there a possibility that the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser will cause irritation on the skin when using?
Ans: No, the Cetaphil Skin Cleanser will not cause any skin irritation. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes the skin as it cleans.
Q2. Is the Cetaphil skin cleanser gentle on the skin and ideal for all skin types?
Ans: Yes, the Cetaphil skin cleanser is very gentle on the skin. It is gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin and is designed specifically to work for all skin types.
Q3. Will the skin cleanser affect the natural moisture of the skin?
Ans: No, this skin cleanser does not affect the natural moisture of the skin. Cetaphil Skin Cleanser does not strip the skin of its natural protective oils or emollients.