Dr. Reddy'S Celevida Nutrition Drink For Diabetes Care & Immunity Support, Chocolate | 400g
The Dr Reddy Celevida diabetes care powder is sugar-free and safe for consumption for diabetics. The powder has been clinically proven to control blood sugar spikes in the body, while it continues to provide essential nutrients. It is high in protein and fibre. 100g of the powder contains 30g protein and 12g fibre. It also has a low glycemic index of about 36, which slows down digestion and the rate at which carbohydrates are absorbed by the body, thus supporting weight management. Drink the Celevida powder regularly for a healthy and active lifestyle.
- This sugar-free Dr Reddy’s Celevida diabetes care powder is rich in protein and fibre.
- It helps diabetics patients manage weight as it provides up to 3 hours of satiety and includes only about 85 kcal in one serving.
- It controls spikes in blood sugar in patients with diabetes.
- It provides the body with essential nutrients and energy.
- This Celevida diabetes care powder is chocolate flavoured.
- Defatted Soya flour, Cocoa Powder, Gram Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, High Oleic Sunflower oil, Fructo-oligosaccharide Powder, Corn Dextrin, Ragi Flour, Mineral Premix, Soya Oil, Emulsifier (INS 322 (i), INS 415), Sodium Chloride, Bulking Agent (INS 466), Sweetener (INS 955), Vitamin Premix, Anti-caking Agent (INS 551).
- Contains permitted natural colours and added flavour.
- Helps manage blood sugar spikes in patients with diabetes.
- Effectively supports weight management.
- Provides necessary nutrients to diabetics including protein and fibre.
How to Use
- Take a glass of lukewarm water approximately 200ml.
- Add 1 scoop (25g) of Celevida chocolate powder.
- Stir well until it is completely incorporated.
- Drink within 30 minutes of making the drink.
- You can also have the powder with milk.
- Can be taken twice daily with a meal or between meals or as per the suggestions of your doctor.
- The powder is not meant for consumption by infants or children.
- The powder is not meant for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- The powder is not meant for consumption by adolescents or the elderly except when medically advised.
- This powder is not meant to prevent or cure any disease.
- Not for medical use.
- Not for parenteral use.
- For oral administration only.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to soy or milk protein.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Once opened, consume the powder within 3 weeks or the date of expiry, whichever comes first.
- Keep the powder lid tightly closed when not in use.
Q1. What flavour is this Celevida diabetes care powder?
Ans: This Celevida diabetes drink is chocolate flavoured. It is also available in Kesar Elaichi and green mango flavours.
Q2. What is the size of the Celevida diabetes care powder tin?
Ans: This Celevida diabetes care powder tin is 400g in weight.
Q3. What is the expiry date of this diabetes care powder?
Ans: The Celevida diabetes care powder is best before 18 months from the date of manufacture.
Q4. Can pregnant women and lactating mothers consume this nutritional powder?
Ans: No, pregnant women and lactating mothers should only consume this drink if it is recommended by the doctor.