Buddsbuddy Mosquito Repellent Patches - 12pc
The Buddsbuddy Repellent Mosquito patch is specially made for children, keeping their safety and comfort in mind. The patches can be placed anywhere near babies, including chairs, tables, strollers, shirts, baby hats or on any article of clothing to prevent mosquitoes from biting them. This is an effective way to protect them from dengue or malaria. There is no side effect of Buddsbuddy Mosquito Repellent on the baby’s skin, and it is chemical-free and 100% natural. It contains no DEET and is non-toxic.
- The repellent works for 12 hours.
- It can be flexibly placed on strollers, chairs, clothes, furniture, etc.
- It is very gentle on the baby’s skin and is safe for infants as well.
- The product is clinically tested, Deet free and non-toxic.
The Buddsbuddy Mosquito Repellent patch composition consists of :
- Peppermint oil
- Lemongrass oil
- Citronella oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- It is mainly used to repel mosquitoes from kids.
- The product is 100% natural and no harmful chemicals are used in it. You can safely use it around your baby.
- It can be placed anywhere as it is actually a patch.
- Use it whenever necessary without fear of skin irritation or any side effects.
How To Use
- Take the patch out of the pack.
- Place it anywhere on the baby’s clothes or somewhere near them.
- Once the effectiveness fades out, take off the patch.
- As the product is mainly for kids, the purpose of the patch should be communicated and explained to them in the best way possible.
- Keep an eye on them, children are curious and this product should not be ingested.
- As with every other kid's product, safety and precautions should be kept in mind.
Q 1. Is this product applied to the skin?
Ans. There is no requirement for skin application of this product. It is 100% natural and can be placed anywhere, like clothes or other material surfaces also.
Q 2. For how long does the effect of the repellent patch last?
Ans. The effectiveness of the patch lasts for 12 hours.
Q 3. Is the product safe to apply on the baby’s skin?
Ans. The product is tested to be chemical-free, DEET free and it is 100% natural and safe to use on baby skin.