The Bioderma Sebium gel moussant is a cleansing foam gel that cleans and purifies skin while ensuring moisture retention. The gel reduces sebum secretion from the skin, keeping it well hydrated and nourished. The Bioderma sebium foaming gel facial cleanser is very gentle on the skin and uses a soap-free formula that helps maintain cutaneous balance and reduce blemishes on the skin. The gel is ideal for oily and combination skin and effectively purifies the epidermis. Moreover, it is paraben-free, non-comedogenic and nondrying. Use the Bioderma foaming gel daily and enjoy blemish-free clear skin in no time.
- Ideal for oily and combination skin.
- The foaming gel is quite gentle and keeps skin hydrated.
- Cleanses the skin and maintains cutaneous balance.
- Purifies and reduces the production of excess sebum.
- Paraben-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and non-drying.
- Dermatologically approved advanced formulation.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium EDTA, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, PEG- 90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Lactic Acid, Laureth-2, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum).
How to Use
- Squeeze out a bit of the gel in your hands and apply it to your face after splashing water on it.
- Lather the gel and gently scrub your face.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat your face dry.
- Use it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Can also be used as shaving foam.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before opening the tube.
- For external use only.
Q1. What is the weight of the Bioderma sebium gel?
Ans: This tube is 100ml.
Q2. Is Bioderma Sebium gel good for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, the gel works great on oily and combination skin.
Q3. Is the Gel paraben free?
Ans: Yes, the Bioderma gel moussant is paraben free.
Q4. Can the gel cause skin allergies?
Ans: No, the gel is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, thus it does not cause allergies.