Baidyanath Erand Pak - 100 Gm
Baidyanath Erand Pak is an ayurvedic medicine developed using the Vedic texts. A skillful and precise mixture of various shrubs and herbs, it has been effectively curing various ailments of the human body for over centuries now. Baidyanath Erand Pak’s composition is known for its extensive use in acute pain and conditions that is known to be easily alleviated by regular use of this mixture. Conditions such as abdominal pain, inflammation, edema, orthopaedic problems and lower back pain are some of the ones that Eranda Paka specifically targets.
- It is an ayurvedic medicine that is used to reduce various diseases and conditions.
- Helps counteract the deficiencies in the Vata aspect of the human body.
- Baidyanath Eranda Pak benefits from being an all-natural painkiller, helping you cope with pain and aches more effectively and safer in comparison to modern medicines.
- It is carefully formulated to help those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is also a medicine that goes beyond the realm of physicality. Its uses are varied as you can balance your Vata in your body thereby reducing further health problems.
- Vatari bija (Eranda beej)
- Kshira (Go dugdha)
- Ghrita (Goghrita)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Marica (Piper nigrum)
And various other constituents in Baidyanath Eranda Pak ingredients.
- Baidyanath Eranda Pak is largely and most frequently used in the aiding of various diseases such as lockjaw, rheumatism, arthritis and other diseases.
- Moreover, it is also used to aid those with bowel and gut problems. It can alleviate your problems with the very first use of it.
How to Use
- According to your physician's advice, take 5 - 10 grams of Baidyanath Eranda Pak before or after food.
- For children between the age of 1 - 5, make sure to use 1 - 2 grams of Baidyanath Eranda Pak, in warm milk for easy ingestion.
- For kids aged between the age of 5 - 12, make sure to use no more than 5 grams with honey or warm milk.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Especially for children.
- Make sure to consult a physician first before taking Baidyanath Eranda Pak along with any modern medicine.
- Ayurvedic herbs can react with some of the various compounds in the medicines.
Q1. Is Baidyanath Eranda Pak safe to use?
Ans: Baidyanath Eranda Pak is tested and quality checked and medically approved making it a standard ayurvedic product. It is completely safe to use.
Q2. Does Baidyanath Eranda Pak help with long-term results?
Ans: Not only does Baidyanath Eranda Pak help in curing acute diseases but it is also excellent for your health in the long run.