Baidyanath Dashmool Tel - 50 Ml
Baidyanath Dashmool Tel is an ayurvedic oil that is effective in detoxifying the body and balancing elements like Vata (wind) and Kapha (water and earth). It helps manage unilateral headaches, sinusitis and infections of the throat, nose and ear.
A combination of several ayurvedic herbs, the uses of Baidyanath Dashmool Tel are not just curative but preventive and restorative as well. It can be applied topically, used as nasal drops or ingested.
- This oil provides relief from migraines, headaches, infections of the throat, nose and ear.
- It detoxifies (panchakarma) using Ayurvedic herbs, restoring health and balance to the body.
- Composed of Ayurvedic herbs, the oil is safe for use.
- Uraria picta
- Desmodium gangeti
- Gmelina ribes Solanum surattense
- Sida cordifolia
- Solanum indicum
- Oroxylum indicum
- Stereospermum suaveolens
- Aegle marmelos
- Treatment of earaches and problems of the ear, nose and throat.
- Treatment of migraines and headaches.
- Drainage of discharge from the ear (Otorrhea).
- Topical application for pain relief.
How to Use
- Use 1-2 drops in the ear for pain and infection.
- Put 2 to 3 drops in each nostril or as guided by your physician.
- You can also use 3-5 ml orally once or twice a day. It is best taken with warm water before meals or as prescribed by your physician.
- Read instructions on the label carefully before using this tel.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid bringing the oil in contact with the eyes.
- Store under cool and dry conditions.
- Do not use the oil in case of sensitivity towards any of the components of the oil.
Q1. In what form is Baidyanath Dashmool Tel available?
Ans1. The oil can is in liquid form. Sesame oil is used as the base to mix the herbs.
Q2. Is Baidyanath Dashmool Telsuitable for head massage and hair oil applications?
Ans2. While there may be no harm in using the oil, it is not intended for usage on the hair.
Q3. Can this oil be used for joint pain?
Ans3. Baidyanath Dashmool Tel has found the best results in treating headaches and issues related to the ear, nose and throat. There is no proven benefit in using it for joint pain. Do check with your ayurvedic physician before you use the oil.