Axiom Jeevan Ras Wheat Grass Juice - 1000ml
Axiom Juice is a natural health drink that gives a number of benefits during pregnancy. It is also beneficial in reducing the symptoms associated with asthma, renal disorders and cardiovascular issues. The ingredients in Axiom Juice aid in increasing the haemoglobin content in the body. It is also valuable for preventing and easing the pain of arthritis and gout.
- Axiom Juice is an organic drink that flushes out all toxins from your body.
- It is potent in raising the haemoglobin and iron levels in the body, which is essential in preventing maternal deaths during pregnancy and the health of the baby.
- Axiom Juice offers herbal therapy for the symptomatic treatment of asthma, heart blockages, kidney failure and other chronic diseases.
- This drink also proves beneficial in treating arthritis, gout and anaemia.
- Axiom Juice is packed with natural antioxidants that support the immune system to prevent chronic and seasonal infections.
- This juice has powerful ingredients that can help in weight loss, especially for the obese.
- Wheatgrass Juice (Triticumaestivum)
- Giloy juice (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Amla Juice (Phyllanthusemblica)
- Axiom Juice increases the haemoglobin in the blood and clears out all toxins from the body to cure a number of diseases.
- It is used in the treatment of diabetes, psoriasis, fever, typhoid, dengue and other diseases.
- This juice can be safely consumed by pregnant and lactating women for their health and the health of their children. It can also reduce complications associated with birth.
How to Use
- The recommended dosage of Axiom Juice for children up to 3 years of age is 1-2 ml, once a day.
- Administer up to 5 ml of the product for children between 4 to 8 years of age once daily.
- For children between 8 and 12 years of age, the recommended dosage is 10 ml, given once a day.
- The recommended dosage is 20 ml once a day or as directed by a healthcare professional for teenagers and adults.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it protected from direct light.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
Q1. Is Axiom Juice a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, it is a vegetarian product.
Q2. Can Axiom Juice be given to newborns?
Ans: Yes, it is safe for newborns but must be administered after prior consultation with a healthcare professional.
Q3. When is the best time to have Axiom Juice?
Ans: Axiom Juice can be consumed at any time during the day. However, having it on an empty stomach is recommended for the best results.
Q4. Does Axiom Juice have any potential side effects?
Ans: No, it is made from the best quality organic ingredients that are highly unlikely to cause any allergic reactions. However, in case you face any irritation or discomfort from using the product, it is advisable to stop using it. Consult a physician if the discomfort does not go away or gets worse.