Philips Bt7501/15 Cordless & Corded Vacuum Beard Trimmer (black)
It is alright to get bored of your grizzled and long beard. The exhausting confusion between whether to cut or to keep the beard is solved as Philips brings you its cordless and corded vacuum beard trimmer which helps you achieve your perfect tidy trimmed look. The vacuum captures up to 90% of the chopped-off hair and allows a mess-free trim. The self-sharpening double sharpened steel blade cuts the deepest hair accurately. The use of the Philips B27501/15 Cordless and Corded Trimmer can be done with or without plugging in. The 20 locks in length settings have 0.5 - 10 mm with 0.5 precision. The Durapower Technology lasts six times longer than the others and cuts at a more proficient speed and leaves your skin feeling soft and polished.
- The double sharpened steel blades do not need oiling to perform an error-free trim.
- One can use the Philips B27501/15 Cordless and Corded Trimmer while it is plugged in or when it is not, it gives a 60 min run time after an hour charge and even a full trim after five minutes of charging.
- The major benefit of the Philips B27501/15 Cordless and Corded Trimmer is that it captures low-lying hair and trims evenly.
- The high power vacuum system performs beneficially.
- The styling of the beard is made easy with the self-sharpening steel blades.
- The trimmer stays comfortable on sensitive areas and does not miss a stubble.
- One can create a stubble with perfect edges and sharp lines, a tight or long trim or shave, according to their choice.
How to Use
- The cutting unit needs to be detached from the appliance.
- The hair chamber needs to be vacuumed by blowing the hair out or by brushing the hair out with gentle strokes with a sponge.
- Water should never be used to clean the trimmer.
- There are no clinically proven side effects of Philips B27501/15 Cordless and Corded Trimmer.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid proximity with eyes.
- Do not let children touch or play with it.
- The blades and guards need to be carefully rinsed.
Q1. Is it ideal for all skin types?
Ans. Yes, it is ideal for all skin types. An electric trimmer causes less damage to sensitive skin than manual razors.
Q2. Can this trimmer be used for long beards?
Ans. Yes, this trimmer is ideal for long beards. The vacuum system captures all your low lying hair and gives you a precise cut.
Q3. Do I have to plug the Philips B27501/15 Cordless and Corded Trimmer into the power source for it to work?
Ans. You do not necessarily have to plug the trimmer in. It has a 60 min battery life.