Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion Bottle Of 200 Ml
Stressful life, UV rays and pollution robs our skin off essential hydration dampening the youthful glow. Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion can be applied on such dry, flaky and itchy skin to make it appear healthier.
- Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion is infused with Nivea Deep Moisture Serum that gives long-lasting hydration for up to 48 hours.
- The ultra-light formula easily absorbs into the skin thereby refreshing it.
- The lotion contains Aloe Vera extract that soothes skin and removes irritation.
- The mild formulation leaves the skin smoother.
- The product can be used on dry, sensitive as well as combination skin types.
- Both men and women can use this lotion.
- It is dermatologically tested to have zero side effects.
The ingredients of Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion are:
- Glyceryl stearate
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sodium cetearyl sulphate
- Dicaprylyl ether
- Nivea Aloe Hydration Body lotion boosts cell renewal.
- It acts as a moisture-locking cream for dehydrated skin.
- It reduces sunburn and inflammation.
- It repairs damaged skin.
- The pleasant fragrance removes unwanted body odour.
How to Use
- Dispense the requisite quantity of Nivea Body Lotion on your palms.
- Gently massage the product into the skin.
- Apply evenly all over the body.
- Use twice daily for best results.
- Use it on clean skin with clean hands.
- For topical use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not use post expiration.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sun.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Rinse with plain water if the product comes in contact with your eyes.
Q1. Does Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion contain petroleum and parabens?
Ans: Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion absorbs into the skin leaving it smooth, supple and fragrant. However, it does contain petroleum and parabens and therefore is not reef safe.
Q2. Can Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion be used as a sunscreen?
Ans: Nivea Body Aloe Hydration Lotion soothes and hydrates the skin. However, it does not have SPF and cannot function as a sunscreen.
Q3. Can Nivea Aloe Hydration be used on the face?
Ans: Nivea Aloe Hydration is a quick absorbent and does not leave a greasy residue. Therefore, it can be used on the face.
Q4. Is Nivea Aloe Body Lotion non-comedogenic?
Ans: Nivea Aloe Hydration is a non-irritant and non-comedogenic that can be used to pacify the redness of the skin.
Q5. Does Nivea Aloe Hydration lighten the skin tone?
Ans: Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion makes the skin brighter. It does not have skin-lightening properties.