L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss + 316 Burgundy (87.5g+72ml) Hair Color Box Of 159.5 Gm
The L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in 316 Burgundy is an Ammonia-free hair colourant that delivers a rich Burgundy colour, high-shine gloss and optimal grey coverage for your hair. It is a stellar product that does what it claims, by ensuring a natural colour with visible shimmering tones. The hair colour is long-lasting and stays intact for up to 28 shampoo washes. It revitalizes, rejuvenates and conditions your hair, making it silky-smooth and voluminous. This hair colour also acts as a gentle conditioner and provides good nourishment to your hair, thereby keeping it healthy and soft. It is reinforced with a Non-Drip creme formula which makes the application process a cakewalk, even for beginners. It is easy to apply and the process takes only about 20 minutes to complete. Additionally, this product is also infused with a subtle fragrance that helps to enrich the experience. Overall, The L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in 316 Burgundy is an excellent product that makes hair colouring a luxurious treat.
- The L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in 316 Burgundy is a hair colourant from the house of L’Oreal which makes the process of hair colouring enjoyable and easy.
- It is a no-ammonia formulation that makes it safe for use and less harmful to your hair.
- It imparts rich colour to your hair strands and covers greys, whilst also ensuring a supreme glossy shine.
- The coloured hair looks natural with visible shimmering tones.
- It acts as a gentle conditioner and nourishes the hair, making it satin-soft, smooth and voluminous.
- The colour lasts for up to 28 washes.
- Its no-drip formula makes it beginner-friendly and convenient to use.
- It is time-saving and the entire process of hair colour application takes less than 20 minutes to complete.
- The soft fragrance infused in this product makes the hair colour application process more indulgent.
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Glycol Distearate, 5-diamine, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano]/Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Resorcinol, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, M-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, 2-Methylresorcinol, Carbomer, EDTA, Parfum/Fragrance.
- It can be used to colour your hair in the convenience of your own home.
- It is beginner-friendly with its no-drip formula and takes only 20 minutes to complete.
- It can be used for accentuating your natural hair with a subtle sheen of colour or for covering grey hair.
- The product is enriched with natural ingredients and acts as a gentle conditioner by providing nourishment to your hair, thereby making it softer, smoother and healthier.
- It provides your hair with a beautiful glow and a silky-smooth finish.
- It is infused with a delicate fragrance that refreshes your hair and makes it smell delightful.
How to Use
- Put on gloves before starting.
- Shake and mix the Creme Colourant and Developer.
- Separate your hair into different sections.
- Apply this mixture to these sections of your hair, one by one.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well and apply Shine Masque.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Q1. Is this hair colour safe?
Ans: Yes, all L'Oreal Paris hair colours go through extensive safety tests, making them completely safe for use at home.
Q2. How do I avoid staining on my skin?
Ans: You can prevent any potential staining of the skin by wearing gloves and applying petroleum jelly along the hairline and around your ears.
Q3. Does this hair colour make my hair dull?
Ans: No. This product is a conditioning hair colour that leaves your hair 4x glossier when you follow the full regime.