Friends Premium Adult Diaper Medium Waist 25-48 Inch High Absorbency Flexible Waist Band 10's Pack
Friends Diaper pants are a requisite solution to handle urinary incontinence in adults. It is recommended by doctors and enables individuals to live hygienically and carefree. They are available in various sizes - Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large depending on the waist size. Friends adult diapers come with a waistband and a brief-like structure that can be pulled up conveniently. Friends Diaper pants-M-L retail around INR 500 for 10 dry pants.
- Friends adult diapers are the best eco-friendly disposable diapers.
- They are the best overnight diapers and offer protection for approximately 8 hours and reduce odour.
- Friends diaper pants are super absorbent and come with a wetness indicator.
- The extra lining on top avoids leakage and controls rashes.
- Friends diaper pants are comfortable and quite easy to carry.
- The diapers can be used by both male and female adults.
- Friends adult diapers are specially designed to suit Indian body types.
- They have an anti-bacterial core to avoid infections.
- They have high and rapid absorbing features.
- Friends adult diapers can be worn by patients suffering from occasional incontinence post-surgery or accidents.
- It can be used by senior individuals during travelling.
- It can be used by patients suffering from severe diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Measure the hip and waist for the right size of Friends diaper.
- Wear gloves and refrain from touching the inside of the diapers.
- Position it with the coloured waistband facing the front side.
- Step in the areas designated for legs and pull up Friends diaper pants like regular underwear.
- Adjust the sides if required to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Do not apply any sort of ointment, cream or powder before wearing Friends diaper pull-ups since it might decrease its absorbing capacity.
- Keep an eye on the wetness indicator.
- For maximum protection and to avoid rashes change the diaper every 8 to 10 hours.
- Discard it in a bin after use.
1. Do Friends adult diaper pants have latex?
No, Friends Adult diaper pants do not have latex and are made of soft breathable material to ensure maximum comfort.
2. How can bedridden patients wear Friends pullup diapers?
Bedridden adults can wear Friends diaper pants by following these steps:
- Slide the diaper through the legs until it reaches the hips.
- Fold over the waist.
- Adjust for comfort.
3. Can Friends Diaper pants be worn without an assistant?
Friends adult diaper pants have leg openings and can be pulled up like regular underwear. It can be worn by senior individuals without assistance. Minimum contact with the insides of the diaper must be ensured to avoid contamination.
4. Can a person wear regular clothes above Friends Diaper pants?
Yes, Friends Diaper pants are designed as simple pull up briefs and can be worn underneath regular clothes to ensure normalcy in daily life.
5. Are there any special instructions that must be followed while removing the diaper?
Friends Diaper pants must be discarded in a bin after emptying the contents inside the toilet. Before disposal, the diaper must be rolled and wrapped inside an old newspaper to avoid contamination.