Baidyanath Godanthimishrana Tablet 25
Ayurveda is backed by current scientific research and technologies and millions of people worldwide benefit from its gentle healing touch. Baidyanath Godanti Mishran is an ayurvedic product that comprises shringa bhasma, pippali mula, karpura and godanti bhasma, among others. It can be used to treat fever, headaches, flu and the common cold.
- It helps reduce vomiting and weariness as an antipyretic.
- Beneficial in fever, body aches and as an analgesic.
- Godanti bhasma
- Shring bhasma
- Cinnamomum camphora
- Used for fever and body pain treatment.
- Can be used to treat fever, headaches, flu and the common cold.
- Helps to relieve vomiting and feeling of fatigue.
How to Use
As directed by a physician.
- Store medicines out of the reach of children and always keep them in their original containers.
- Pregnant women should check their doctors before taking any supplements.
- Unless otherwise directed, store in a cool and dry place.
- Read and follow the recommendations on the label.
- Dispose of unwanted medicines in a timely and safe manner.
Q1: What are the main ingredients of Baidyanath Godanti Mishran?
Ans: Baidyanath Godanti Mishran is an ayurvedic product that comprises shringa bhasma, pippali mula, karpura and godanti bhasma, among others.
Q2: When to use the Baidyanath Godanti Mishran tablet?
Ans: Take the tablet when you have these symptoms: fever, body aches, headaches, flu and a regular cold.
Q3: Can I take tablets without prescription?
Ans: No, ask your doctor or medical expert before taking any tablet.