Baidyanath Bol Parpati Powder is an ayurvedic medicine that is useful in treating bleeding problems. It has an astringent action and works as a uterine tonic. This medicine is useful in menorrhagia, piles and other bleeding disorders.
- It controls bleeding in menorrhagia.
- It helps with bleeding disorders and bleeding haemorrhoids.
- Baidyanath Bol Parpati helps in treating abnormally heavy and prolonged menstrual periods.
- It helps in uterine bleeding at irregular intervals.
- It also helps with nose bleeding, oral bleeding and anal bleeding.
- It helps in treating Bleeding piles and Dysentery.
How to Use
- 125 mg - 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey and sugar.
- Read the packaging instructions carefully before use.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not overconsume it.
Q1. When can I use Baidyanath Bol Parpati?
Ans: Baidyanath Bol Parpati uses ayurvedic herbs and metallic medicines to help you with your bleeding disorders. It should be ingested once or twice per day, according to the doctor's instructions.
Q2. What is Parpati?
Ans: Baidyanath Bol Parpati uses a specific method of preparing medicinal formulations which disintegrates and gets absorbed in the small intestine region and not in the stomach which is called Parpati (brittle). Parpati is specifically targeted to the duodenum region. This form of medicine is more beneficial compared to metallic bhasma.
Q3. Can I use Baidyanath Bol Parpati for long periods?
Ans: Baidyanath Bol Parpati is a herbomineral medicine but it should only be taken under strict medical supervision and self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous. An overdose may cause many poisonous side effects. Take this medicine in a precise dose and for a limited period, as advised by the doctor.