Tresemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner - 190 Ml
Crafted by some of the best hairstylists and experts, the TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner is a rich and classic blend of Camelia and Olive Oil that nourishes your hair, making it look moisturised, fuller and naturally beautiful. It benefits every person who wishes to get rid of their curly hair by gently cleansing them and keeping them soft and silky to the touch.
- Use of TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner leaves your hair nourished and moisturised.
- It is infused with Camelia and Olive oil, which is safe and healthy for coloured hair.
- Another product highlight is that it keeps your hair frizz-free for approximately 24 hours.
- It makes your hair silky, smooth and shiny.
- A formula crafted by the hair experts to give your the best treatment it deserves
- Its contents make your hair look healthier.
- Suitable for all genders.
- Recommended to use after TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Shampoo.
- Safe for hair moisturising as it has no paraben or dyes.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Coumarin & Methylisothiazolinone
- Amodimethicone And PEG-7
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed oil
- Olea Europaea (Live) Fruit oil
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Propylheptyl Ether and Cetrimonium Chloride and other related ingredients
- Use of the conditioner after shampoo will retain the moisture of your hair.
- It will also control the frizzy and fuzzy hair for 24 hours after the way.
- Adds more volume to your hair.
- Makes it look more silky, shiny and gives deep moisturising.
How to Use
- First, use the TRESemme Nourish & Replenish shampoo and rinse your hair.
- Afterwards, pour a coin-sized amount or the required amount of TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner in your palms.
- Start applying from the mid-lengths to the ends.
- Do not apply it to your scalp.
- Leave the conditioner for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly.
- Avoid direct contact with the scalp.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- About this item, it should not be left for more than the given time.
- Keep it in a dry, cool and safe place.
- Make sure to close the cap of the conditioner bottle after use.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not use it on the children.
- Read the safety information carefully.
Q1. Why should one not apply TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner on the scalp?
Ans: Since the conditioner is oil-based, it is recommended not to apply it on your scalp because it will make your skin oilier than before, eventually leading to dandruff, hair-follicles clogging, product build-up and even hair-fall.
Q2. Why is the TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner Composition good for hair?
Ans: The blend of Camelia and Olive Oil is beneficial because it deeply nourishes your hair, makes it look fuller and healthier and keeps the frizz away for 24 hours.
Q3. Is it necessary to use the TRESemme Nourish & Replenish Conditioner only after using the same shampoo?
Ans: No, it is not necessary. It is just recommended for best results.