Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar - 150g
A wide range of Sebamed baby products is widely used all over the world, for babies. These are safe, doctor-recommended and clinically proven. Sebamed soap for babies is mild and gentle on their skin, has a pH value of 5.5 and protects the skin against irritation. It also supports the natural lipid balance and soothes the skin. These products are made in Germany, these are sugar-based cleansers and alkali-free.
- 100% soap and alkali-free.
- Moisturizes baby’s skin and does not allow drying.
- Supports natural lipid balance.
- It has chamomile which soothes the skin.
- It has a pleasant botanical fragrance.
- 0% irritant and allergic reactions.
- It has a tear-free formula as it does not contain formaldehyde.
Triticum, Vulgare starch, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Aqua, Wheat germ oil, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Cera alba, Panthenol, Inulin, Lecithin, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine.
Sebamed baby soap is a gentle cleansing bar that contains a moisturizing complex, vitamins and amino acids, ideal for the baby’s skin. It nourishes and hydrates their skin by reducing water loss through the skin. Panthenol is an ingredient present in the soap that stimulates and regenerates the skin.
How to Use
- Wet the body of your baby with water and gently rub the Sebamed soap on your palms with water until a little bit of lather is formed.
- Apply it to your baby's body and face.
- Thoroughly rinse your baby's body with water.
- Do not scrub vigorously.
- Gently cleanse the exposed areas more prone to germs, like the face, hands and legs.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. When can I start using the Sebamed soap?
You can use the Sebamed soap for a baby when he/she is a month old.
2. Does the Sebamed baby soap easily lather?
You must note that the Sebamed baby soap does not lather as much as other baby soaps as it does not contain irritants that create lather and result in skin dryness and irritation.
3. Are Sebamed products good?
Sebamed products are proven to be safe for the baby's sensitive skin as they maintain a healthy pH of 5.5. These products are developed by dermatologists and eliminate almost all harmful ingredients.