Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar - 150g
Sebamed baby bar has ph of 5. 5 And sugar based mild cleanser. Other baby soaps have ph greater 7 which leads to barrier damage. When baby is born, skin ph is 7. The acid mantle which protects the baby's delicate skin takes a few weeks to 3 months to develop, the ph of skin then becomes 5. 5. At ph 5. 5 Alone the skin's protective barrier remains intact. It has been clinically proven that only at ph 5. 5, The lipid and moisture loss is minimum and the growth of pathogenic bacteria is restricted
Key benefits/uses of Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar:
- 100% soap and alkali free
- Protect against dryness and lipid removal during cleansing
- Nourishes and hydrates the baby's skin
- Reducing water loss through the skin
- Supports the natural lipid balance
- Stimulates the regeneration of the skin
- Soothes the skin
- Pleasant botanical fragrance
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Wet the body of your baby with water and rub a little bit of Sebamed baby bar on your palms with water and form a bit of lather and gently apply on your baby's body and face and thoroughly rinse your baby's body with water.
- Avoid vigorous scrubbing of any area of the skin with Sebamed baby cleansing bar.
- You can gently cleanse the exposed areas more prone to germs (face, hands, and legs) several times a day.
- Please note that Sebamed Baby bar does not lather as much as other baby soaps as it does not contain irritants which create lather and cause skin dryness and irritation
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose