Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Apple Carrot (From 6 Months) 300g Bag-In-Box
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is a baby food i.e. rich in iron for babies from 6 to 12 months. It comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and fruits. It is an infant nutrition product that is backed by evolving science and research.
- Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal benefits as a source of 19 essential nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- 2 servings of Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need for iron.
- It comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients of cereal, milk, fruits and vegetables.
- Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- Whole wheat flour
- Milk-based mix
- Apple juice concentrate
- Milk solids
- Soybean oil
- Calcium carbonate
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is used as baby food to provide essential nutrients for infants from 6-12 months.
How to Use
- To use Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal, wash your hands before preparing food for your baby. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to cool.
- Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into the baby's bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label of the package carefully before use.
- Ensure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
Q 1. What is Bifidus BL in Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal?
Ans: Bifidus BL in Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is a probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
Q 2. Is Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal allergic or cause side effects?
Ans: Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is generally safe to use. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the product. If allergic symptoms are being developed after its consumption, it is advisable to consult a physician immediately.
Q 3. Is Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal suitable for vegetarians?
Ans: Yes, Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is ideal for vegetarians.