L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss 200 Ebony Black (87.5g + 72ml) Hair Color Box Of 159.5 G
L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Colour is the perfect creamy hair colour that can help you get rich dark tresses while nourishing your hair. The Gloss Ebony Black effectively covers the stray grey hair without damaging your hair, so you look perfect for all occasions. It also gives your hair a glossy shine that makes your hair look visibly more healthy and smooth. L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair is a beauty treatment at home that comes in a small package. The non-drip formula and easy application process make colouring hair at home easy, even for beginners. The colour catches on in only 20 minutes and lasts up to 28 washes. It also gently conditions your hair so it looks nourished, voluptuous and satin-smooth.
- L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair does not have any ammonia that damages hair.
- It blends the goodness of nourishing conditioners and royal jelly that leaves your hair looking healthy and soft.
- L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair gives an intense colour that looks natural and exceptional shine in only 20 minutes.
- This long-lasting colour can last up to 28 hair washes.
- L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair has a super easy and clean application process. The non-drip formula and cream-like consistency make colouring hair easy at home, even for the inexperienced.
- It has a delicate fragrance that leaves you with a salon-like feel from the comfort of your home.
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Glycol Distearate, 5-Diamine, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Resorcinol, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, 2-Methylresorcinol, Carbomer, Edta, Parfum / Fragrance
- L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair is used to colour the hair and prevent the appearance of grey hair.
- It has a gentle and conditioning formula that is perfect for all hair types.
- It can be used by beginners as the colour does not drip or create a mess.
- L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair can give luxurious hair in under half an hour.
- It gives rich and dark colour without any ammonia-based colourant.
How to Use
Wear gloves. Shake it well and mix the developer and crème colourant. Divide damp hair into several sections and apply the mixture with the tip of the applicator. Apply on the roots first and spread the product throughout the lengths. Massage it evenly into your head and let it rest for 20 minutes. Wash your hair clean and apply conditioner. Leave it on for 2 minutes and wash it again. You can towel dry or blow-dry your hair.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not ingest it.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
1. Is L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss safe for all hair types?
Yes, L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair is safe for all types of hair. It is a gentle and nourishing formula that doesn't dry or damage the hair. Instead, this conditioning colour formula leaves the hair four times glossier.
2. Is using L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss less effective than colouring at the salon?
No, L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair comes with an easy to apply no-drip formula that can give colour as rich as a salon by following only a few simple steps.
3. How to prepare the hair before using L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair?
Before using L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair, it is best to dampen the hair for the most effective results.
4. How frequently can L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair be used?
Although L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair lasts for up to 28 hair washes, the colour can be reapplied every four to six weeks, depending on your frequency of washing hair.