Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (Sensitive And Dry Skin) - 250ml
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (Sensitive And Dry Skin) is a dermatological formula made especially for dry and sensitive skin. It moisturises skin providing deep hydration and restoring the skin's natural barrier. It contains potent humectants that deeply nourish, smoothen the skin and prevent water loss. It has a clinically tested blend of vitamins and glycerin that instantly repairs skin and provides 48 hour-long hydration. Cetaphil lotion is gentle and calming and suitable for extremely sensitive skin. It has a lightweight and creamy texture that gets absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Dermatologically tested moisturising lotion.
- Deep hydration.
- Repairs dry skin instantly.
- Long-lasting hydration.
- Quick absorption.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Soft and hydrated skin.
- Minimizes water loss.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Macadamia nut oil
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Vitamin B5
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Cetaphil moisturising lotion gives instant hydration that lasts for the whole day.
- Contains a rich blend of fatty oils from glycerin and macadamia nut oil that provides long-lasting hydration.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel heavy or sticky.
- Its lightweight formula absorbs quickly and is suitable for all temperatures and climates.
- The lotion doesn't give a tacky feeling after applying.
- Cetaphil lotion defends against rough, irritated, itchy and flakey skin.
- It gives instant tightness and plumpness to the skin.
How to Use
- Take a dollop amount of Cetaphil lotion on your hands.
- Gently apply it all over the face and neck.
- Massage it until it's absorbed completely.
- Cetaphil moisturising lotion can be used as many times as required throughout the day.
- Store Cetaphil products in cold and dry places.
- Avoid it getting in the eyes or nose.
- For external purposes only.
Q1. Can I use Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (Sensitive And Dry Skin) for my body and face?
Ans. Yes, Cetaphil lotion can be used for both your body and face, as many times as required.
Q2. Is Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (Sensitive And Dry Skin) hypoallergenic?
Ans. Yes, Cetaphil lotion is hypoallergenic. It doesn't cause any inflammation or redness.
Q3. Does Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (Sensitive And Dry Skin) reduce pimples?
Ans. Cetaphil moisturising lotion is anti-comedogenic. It moisturises the skin without blocking pores.
Q4. Is Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion (Sensitive And Dry Skin) suitable for children?
Ans. Yes, Cetaphil lotion is a gentle and smooth moisturizing lotion, suitable for children of all ages.