Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup - 450 Ml
The Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup is an ayurvedic formulation for women and helps maintain hormone levels in the body and regulate periods. The syrup is enriched with 16 herbs as well as 5% to 10% self-generated alcohol, which keeps a steady balance of the Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha. The tonic also boosts immunity and flushes out toxins from the body. It becomes more and more potent with time and shows great results when used regularly.
- Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup is an ayurvedic tonic for women.
- It contains the goodness of 16 herbal ingredients.
- It strengthens the reproductive system and regulates hormones in the body.
- It balances the Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha.
- Keeps skin healthy and glowing.
- It helps healthy living and overall well-being.
Each dose of 15ml contains:
Water extract from Ashok Chaal 3.99gm, Gur 7.978gm, Dhaiphool 0.638gm, Kalajeera, Motha, Sonth, Daru Haldi, Neelkamal, Haritaki, Baheda, Amla, Aam Guthli, Jeera, Basak Panchang, Lalchandan.
- It helps in treating Leucorrhea, Hematuria and Menorrhagia.
- It strengthens bones by maintaining calcium in bones.
- It boosts digestion and stimulates the work of digestive juices in the body.
- It regulates the menstrual cycles and tones the gynaecological system.
- It treats urethral inflammation and anaemia.
- It offers relief from period cramps, headaches and backaches.
How to Use
- Take 3-6 teaspoons (15ml-30ml) and add an equal quantity of water.
- Take twice every day after meals or as per your doctor’s advice.
- Avoid spices, oil, stale and heavy food when taking this syrup.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before using the syrup.
Q1: What is the size of the Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup bottle?
Ans: The Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup bottle is 450ml in volume.
Q2: What is the use of this syrup?
Ans: The Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup is an Ayurvedic tonic that helps with menstrual issues.
Q3: What is the expiration on the syrup bottle?
Ans: The Baidyanath Ashokarishta Syrup does not expire. The tonic just becomes more efficacious with the passage of time.