Truebasics Omega Joint - 30 Softgel Capsules
With age joint movement becomes stiffer and less flexible because the amount of lubricating fluid inside the joint decreases and the cartilage becomes thinner. overweight, vigorous exercise & sports may also cause injury to the joint cartilage. A progressive loss of joint cartilage is one of the most common causes of joint pain and disability. Calcium is the most important mineral in bone formation. But, its absorption and optimal use are crucial in bone formation. Vitamin D and vitamin K2 are essential for absorbing calcium and allowing it to be used in the formation of bone.
TrueBasics Omega Joint is an advanced supplement of Omega 3 enriched with UC-II Collagen, MenaquinGold (Vitamin K2-7), Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin D3. TrueBasics Omega Joint is specifically formulated to improve joint mobility, flexibility, discomfort, and strength.
- Comprehensive Formula: TrueBasics Omega Joint (from the house of HealthKart) is a complete formulation for joint health that includes Omega-3, UC-II (Collagen), Menaquin Gold (Vitamin K2-7), Hyaluronic acid & Vitamin D3.
- Joint Discomfort: UC-II in TrueBasics Omega Joint (from the house of HealthKart) is a scientifically proven ingredient that may help support Joint comfort & may modulate joint pain.
- Joint Mobility & Flexibility: Hyaluronic acid in TrueBasics Omega Joint (from the house of HealthKart) may improve Joint mobility and flexibility by lubricating the bones in a joint.
- Bone Strength: 100% RDA of Vitamin D3 in TrueBasics Omega Joint (from the house of HealthKart) helps in calcium absorption, while Vitamin K2-7 may help in the optimized use of Calcium in the bone formation.
- Clinically researched ingredients: UC-II (collagen) and Menaquin Gold (Vitamin K2-7) in TrueBasics Omega Joint (from the house of HealthKart) are clinically researched ingredients that are found to be effective and safe.
Joint Health - Omega-3 and UC-II improve cartilage synthesis and prevent cartilage destruction. UC-II restores joint cartilage by supplying building material for cartilage synthesis. Omega-3 supplementation prevents cartilage destruction by suppressing osteoclasts (bone destructing cells) activity.
Flexibility- Hyaluronic acid and UC-II improve joint mobility and flexibility. Cartilage degeneration restricts flexibility and mobility in the joints. UC-II improves joint flexibility by regenerating cartilage and preventing its destruction. Hyaluronic acid improves joint flexibility and mobility by lubricating and reducing friction in the joints.
Strength - Vitamins D3 and K2-7 improve bone and joint strength. Calcium deficiency leads to bone deformation. Vitamin D3 improves absorption of calcium, while vitamin K2-7 ensures optimal utilization of calcium for bone formation. Vitamin K2-7 also restricts calcium deposition in blood vessels.