Amrutanjan Faster Relaxation Headache Roll-on Bottle Of 10 Ml
The Amrutanjan Roll-On for fast and effective headache relief is your ultimate pain relief carry-on in a portable form. With the benefits of ayurvedic herbal ingredients like Pudinah and Karpura, the small form-factor Amrutanjan Roll-On provides headache relief faster, improving your mental state and allowing you to get on with the rest of your day.
- Amrutanjan Roll-On for fast headache relief features easy roll-on technology for easy application.
- The ingredients in this formula are non-greasy and won’t leave any stains or residues on the skin while providing pain relief.
- Because of its size, Amrutanjan Roll-On can be carried anywhere easily and is readily available when you require instant pain relief.
- With a refreshing aroma and pure menthol, this headache relief roll-on is extremely convenient to use by giving a strong cooling action on the skin.
- Comes with the benefits of ayurvedic herbal Pudinah, Karpura and Gandhapura.
Pudinah, Karpura, Gandhapura Patra Taila, Scented Liquid Base.
Amrutanjan Roll-On is used for providing instant headache relief everywhere you go.
How to Use
- Gently apply to the forehead and massage mildly till absorbed.
- Use it 4-5 times a day as required or as directed by your doctor.
- Amrutanjan Roll-On headache relief can be used by adults and children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not inhale the product.
- This roll-on is meant for external use only. Do not apply it over cuts or wounds.
Q1: What size is this product?
Ans: This roll-on bottle of Amrutanjan Roll-On Faster Relaxation Headache relief is about the size of your finger and contains 10ml of the product. A smaller 5ml pack is also available.
Q2: What is the recommended age group for this product?
Ans: It is recommended to use this only for adults and children over the age of 5.
Q3: Does it cure headaches?
Ans: Like most pain relief products, this product only provides relief from the symptoms of headaches and does not cure the underlying cause of the pain.
Q4: Can it be used for pain relief in other areas?
Ans: Yes, however, the effectiveness of the pain relief might be hampered as this product is meant to be applied on the forehead. Do not apply it to open wounds or cuts and avoid contact with your eyes.